Kim Taehyung

One Last Time

Yay. It’s time to eat. I’m starving. We exited the vans and headed into the BBQ place. Apparently for everyone’s hard work the Head PD was paying for everything. I didn’t order anything and let everyone else order since I felt bad that they invited me but I really didn’t do anything at the shoot.

 

Gyeong: “Hey ______, I wanted to ask you something.”

Me: “What is it Gyeong?”

Gyeong: “Our old coordinator moved to the States and we need someone to take her place. Would you like to take that position? I was thinking that since I have a spare room anyway you can just live with me. I can’t just let you live by yourself.”

Me: “You don’t think I can take care of myself?”

Gyeong: “Haha. I know you can. But you get lonely too easily. At least living with me we can split the rent and bills. And if you take this coordinator job we’ll work together.”

Me: “I guess that wouldn’t be a bad idea. Sure I’ll do it.”

Gyeong: “YAY!!!! Well then you’ll be seeing more of BTS then.”

 

I smiled at Gyeong and took a sip of my water. Then I felt something hit my face. I looked down and saw a straw wrapper. I looked to see where it came from and all I saw was Taehyung, with a straw in his mouth aimed right at me. Next thing I know Jimin and Hoseok did it too as they giggled. They are so silly. The food finally came out and everyone started throwing meat onto the grill. I smell of the meat made my tummy growl. When the meat was perfectly cooked we started eating.

 

Taehyung: “I can’t believe you’re eating again.” * as I go to put some food in my mouth *

Gyeong: “Ya Kim Taehyung you know she’s older than you right?”

Me: “It’s ok Gyeong it doesn’t really bother me.”

 

Now I guess I know why Junsu-oppa cheated on me. Time to work hard to lose weight. For now I’m going to brush it off and eat. I’m hungry. While eating, I got to get to know the members. Almost all of them were really nice. Only Taehyung was giving me a hard time. Pretty soon it was time to go. Since the restaurant was only about a block from the apartment, Gyeong and I decided to walk home.

 

Me: “I don’t think Taehyung likes me very much.”

Gyeong: “I don’t know why he was acting like that. He’s usually really nice.”

Me: “I don’t know.”

Gyeong: “Well if doesn’t get any better then I’ll say something to him.”

Me: “It’s ok Gyeong. I can take care of it. I can be pretty fierce you know.”

Gyeong: “Haha. We should probably hurry up and get home before it gets terribly late. Besides you need to rest up you start tomorrow.”

Me: “So what do I have to do?”

Gyeong: “I’ll help you until you get the hang of things.”

Me: “Alright.”

 

After we got home I took a shower and got into bed. Soon I fell asleep.

 

5 Hours Later….

 

 * BEEP BEEP BEEP *

I got up and went to the gym. I have to lose this weight. Afterwards it was still really early so I climed back into bed.

A few hours later...

Gyeong: “______!! Wake up we have to go!!”

Me: “Araso araso.”
Gyeong: “You’re really not a morning person are you?”

Me: “Have I even been a morning person?”

Gyeong: “I guess you’re right. Well get ready we have to go.”

 

After she left the room I got up and got dressed. After I was done getting ready we grabbed coffee and headed to the MV shooting location. When we got there the staff members were still trying to get everything set up and BTS wasn’t there yet.

 

Gyeong: “We have to go set up the tent.”

Me: “Alright well lead the way.”

 

We started to get the tent set up. Gyeong was explaining to me what I have to do. All I really have to go is to help the boys get dressed make sure they are wearing the right things and then assist her with make up. Seems pretty easy.

 

Jimin: “NOONA!!!”  * attacks me *

Me: “Good morning.”

Jimin: “Did you get home safely last night?”

Me: “Ne.”

Gyeong: “Park Jimin aren’t you worried about me too?”

Jimin: “Nope. You’re tough you can take on whoever attacks you.”

Gyeong: “Ya you should be nicer to me if you want to look good on camera.”

Jimin: “Gyeong-noona you look so pretty today. Did you do something different with your hair?”

Gyeong: “I’ll forgive you this time.”

 

All the members came in right after Jimin. Everyone greeted me as if they’ve known me forever. Taehyung didn’t even look at me though. I’m really starting to think this kid hates me.

 

Manager: “Alright boys get ready we have about 2 hours before we start shooting the MV. Gyeong you know what you’re doing so I’ll leave them to you.”
Gyeong: “Ne oppa.”

 

The manager leave and it was time to get to work.

 

Gyeong: “Starting today ______ will be your coordinator.”

Taehyung: “HER?! She can barely dress herself how is she going to help us?”

Gyeong: “Kim Taehyung what is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?”

Taehyung: “No reason. “

Gyeong: “Well get it together because she’s the only coordi we have. Deal with it.”

 

Yep. Now I know he really doesn’t like me.

 

Gyeong: “Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, and Jin-oppa you can with _______ and get dressed. I’ll do your make after. And the rest of you can get your make up done first.”

BTS: “Ne.”

 

The four of them followed me to where their clothes were. I handed out their first outfit for the shoot.

 

Me: “Ne Jin-oppa. Does Taehyung not like me?”

Jin: “I don’t know. He’s usually really nice to people.”

Hoseok: “Yeah I don’t know why he’s doing that. I mean he usually teases people but not like that.”

 

For now I just brushed it off while I helped them. The MV shooting for them is more important than a member not liking me. After they got dressed I fixed up their clothes a bit to match what look we’re trying to go for and gave them their accessories.

 

Jimin: “Time to get our make up done. I’ll see you later noona!”

Me: “Bye Jiminnie.”

Jin: “Don’t take the Taehyung thing too seriously ok?”

Me: “Ne.”

Hoseok: “Bye bye ______.”

Me: “Bye bye.”

 

As they left Jungkook and Yoongi-oppa came in.

 

Me: “Yoongi- oppa your outfit is on the far left or the rack. This one’s Taehyung’s and this is your’s, Jungkook.”

Jungkook: “Kamsaehamnida.”

Me: “Get dressed and I’ll fix you up and grab your accessories after.”

Yoongi: “Ok.”

 

After they both got dressed and I gave them their accessories, they headed out for their individual shoot. Only one more to go. Where is he though?

 

Me: “Taehyung!!”

Gyeong: “He should be over there already!!”

Me: “He’s not here. He’s the only one not dressed yet!”

Taehyung: “Do you have to be so loud?”

Me: “Sorry. Where were you? I needed to help you get dressed.”

Taehyung: “I don’t need you to help me with anything.”

Me: “What is your problem?”

Taehyung: “Nothing I just don’t like you.”

Me: “Wae? What have I done to you that made you not like me.”

Taehyung: “I just don’t like oyu that’s all.”

Me: “We don’t have time for this. Here go get dressed.”

 

Taehyung left to get dress. This kid is starting to make my blood pressure go up. After sending Taehyung out to the shoot they rest of the day went by pretty fast. There was only one more scene to shoot. All there’s left is one more dance scene. As I’m watching them dance I can’t help but think how cool they look as a group performing like that.

 

Director: “Cut! Good job boys! Take a 5 minute break and we’ll do one more shoot of this and that’ll be all.”

 

Time to get to work. I have to go fix them up again while Gyeoug quickly touches up their makeup.

 

Jimin: “Noona I looked cool didn’t I?”

Me: “Aniyo.”

Jimin: “Noona!”

Me: “I’m kidding Jimin. You looked really cool. Just a bit short that’s all.”

Jimin: “NOONA!”

Me: “Haha.”

Jimin: “Ah…the other members influenced you.”

 

As I’m fixing up and talking with the members, I looked over to Taehyung who is just staring at me. For some reason now every time I see him I just get angry on the inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it :) Next chapter will come up soon! Comments will be much appriciated!