WHY SO CUTEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!

A bunch of random Kpop imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

....well...i-um this is just a make-up oneshot..because the other one didn't turn out as planned... So this is just gonna be a  really fluffy oneshot about chanyeol and you... AND I CAME PREPARED! BECAUSE i actually looked at a bunch of cringe-worthy pick up lines and it got me squealing so i hope you die too!^^ just kidding I love you all (^8^)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoy were a normal student who had good grades and had many friends and you were pretty popular. And like every girl,or most girls they usually like the most popular and good looking guy, which was chanyeol. Yes, chanyeol the stupid hearthrob with his good looking face and tall body... You only known him from your friends in his class, you wouldn't have known about him because you weren't in any of his classes. 

Which was sad because you really wanted to meet him... Anyways later or not you guys were bound to meet and you finally got to talk to him at school during an event. You found that you liked his personality and his humor and his looks, of course.  Also while you were talking you found out that he was the cheesiest motherfudger you have ever talked to.. He threw cheesy comments at you which made you cringe such as," Do you have a band-aid? I scraped my knee earlier falling for you." and "hello I am a thief and i am going to steal your heart away." Even with these corny pickup lines you found yourself falling in love. 

So everyday afterschool you would have the chance to talk to each other and got to know one another. Everyone in your class started making you guys their OTP, which was cute because they made cute couple nicknames for you. Your friends that were in Chanyeol's class always asked you, "do you like him?" or "how are you guys?" You jus smiled and said "everything's fine and i do like him."  It was very obvious that you two would eventually date but you weren't planning on it yet because you actually liked school(LET'S PRETEND THIS IS ACTUALLY REAL) and you were focusing on getting good grades so that you would get into a good college. Weeks went by and you guys were acting like a couple, cause he would put his arms around you, whisper cute-lovey dovey words into your ears, hug you, and kiss your cheeks, and hold your hands. 

Everyday you would message Chanyeol and ask him how his day was, what he was doing, youre bored, etc. It finally got to the point that texting Chanyeol was like a daily routine for you. Chanyeol always sent cute messages like, "you aren't allowed to wonder unless its about me." and when you guys were going to sleep, he would say good night babe. 

One day during lunch you were with your friends and your best friend suddenly blurted out saying that sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter