CONFESSION (MARK)

A bunch of random Kpop imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark wokr up extra early today to go to school. He brought posters and balloons, and even stopped by a flower shop to buy lillies for a speacial someone(hint hint-you). Once he reached school, he quickly got to work and began decorating the classroom. He decorated the ceilings, windows, and also the black board. At 6:30, many students began coming to school and began to come to class. Mark began to seem worried because you were supposed to be at school by now as it 6:45. Many girls walked into class and were very confused because they thought Mark, the handsome, shy, and smart guy was asking them out. That caused many misunderstandings in less than 20 minutes. Mark was in deep thought 'when will she come? Will she say yes? What if she says no?! NONONo Mark she is going to say yes.'   When he snapped out thought, it was already 7:00, and you still haven't arrived. Mark was thinking that you weren't coming to school, and that made him awkward because he was standing there and all the girls in the class were taking pictures and videos of him. By 7:15 school/class was supposed to start, but Mark stayed persistant and waited until you reached the doorway.

Once th bell rang, he let out a huge sigh, and sat down. The door opened and he quickly stood up thinking it was you, but instead it was the homeroom teacher coming in to take attendance. The homeroom teacher and Mark just looked at each other and awkwardly looked away. 

"What are you doing Mark? Why are't you in you seat?" the teacher asked.

" I'm waiting for a girl, a girl who has the face of an angel, who shines when the sun shines down on her, and looks beautiful when she falls asleep in the library while studying, whose smile brightens up my day." Mark said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter