Ch.3

OUR LOVE (YJ VER)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jung  House *

Yunho came home at 11.30 Pm usually Jaejoong and Moonbin already in a deep sleep but surprisingly this time he see his wife sitting at the sofa inside their bedroom with anger look in his beautiful face.

 

”Where have you been for this ing 3 days Jung Yunho?”

 

Yunho know that Jaejoong is angry right now because his wife only call his full name when he angry with him.

 

“Meeting with client…Jae you know recently our business want to expand so we have a lot of meeting if you don’t trust me ask Siwon”

 

Yunho calmly answer his angry wife not want to add a fuel in this heat conversation.

 

And I suppose to believe that ing crap answer Jung Yunho.

 

You with her are you Jung Yunho answer me.

 

With who Jae I’M with nobody only meeting with client can you trust your own husband Jae

 

I’m hurting Jae that you accuse me cheating I always love you , you know that are you”

 

Tsk..tsk such a liar

 

Big… big ing liar .

 

I can smell her scent all over you and you say that your not cheating with your secretary.

 

Watch your mouth Jung Jaejoong don’t call her that”

 

Oh…oh what a wonderful husband are you so now you defending her over your wife and your own family.

 

I know everything Jung Yunho that your cheating behind my back even bought that of your an apartment so you can be save doing adultery.

 

(Thanks God their bedroom is sound proof so that Moonbin don’t know that his parent is fighting right now).

 

That of your must be crazy right or you are crazy enoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter