Ch.1

OUR LOVE (YJ VER)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Daddy …daddy. For two days Moonbinie always call his daddy eventhough Jaejoong already take Moonbinie to doctor but Moonbinie sickness don’t get better but become worse. He already try to contact Yunho for ing two days but there no one know about it . *Yesterday* Please pick up Yunho ah, Moonbinie need you I need you “tears already form in Jaejoong beautiful doe eyes but eventhough Jaejoong try hundred time the respond always the telephone your call is switch off please try again . Finally he give up to call Yunho and try to contact Siwon (Yunho business partner). Siwonnie can you tell me where is Yunho? are he still in his office because I need to talk to him. I don’t think so jae because an hour ago he already left with Seul Gi. I thought he already come home. Is there any problem Jae ?, I’ll help to find him if you want Jae. Nah.. it’s okay Siwonnie…ah it’s not a big deal... sorry to bother you thank u for your help. It’s nothing Jae if you want my help just call me I always ready to help you, I always think you as my own brother Jae so never hesitate to call / ask me if you need help Jae. I know Siwonnie…ah thanks a lot I will contact you again if I need your help. Thank u Siwonnie bye…
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter