Twenty Five

They're My Protectors?!

 

Kyungmi stepped out of her and Youngmin’s room, dressed in some casual clothes.

She saw Youngmin watching TV, dressed in his pajamas and chose to just ignore him. She walked past the couch to get to the door.

“You’re going to see him?” Youngmin asked not looking at Kyungmi.

She stopped walking and turned to him.

“Yeah, why? Blondie’s getting lonely?” She teased.

Youngmin narrowed his eyes, although Kyungmi couldn’t see it. He flipped to another channel.

“No. ‘The Jo Youngmin’ never gets lonely. I’m capable of finding something to do,” he claimed.

Kyungmi just shrugged and walked to the door.

“Whatever ‘The Jo Youngmin’. Well I’m going, have fun being lonely!!!” she bid before spreading her wings and flying away.

Youngmin stared at the TV waiting. Once he knew that Kyungmi was at least a mile away, Youngmin stood up and took off his pajamas, revealing his out clothes..

A small smirk grew on his face. Told you I could find something to do, Kyungmi-ah. He looked around the house and found that both Kwangmin and Minwoo were in their rooms. Youngmin spread his angel wings once he closed the door. He took a running start before flapping his wings and soaring into the sky. He found Kyungmi and Sungyeol very quickly, using his abilities. He flew as fast as he could to the movie theaters.

Once he landed, Youngmin hid his wings and casually walked in. Looking around, he found Kyungmi standing by the entrance while Sungyeol was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, Sungyeol randomly came up behind Kyungmi and covered her eyes. Kyungmi let out a small squeal and smiled.

“Yah, you scared me!!!” she lightly smacked his shoulder.

Sungyeol smiled and held onto her shoulders, pulling her to the ticket line. I don’t know why, but I really wanted to rip off his arm at the moment. After buying a ticket, I went in the line after them. There were a couple of people in between us, so I wasn’t seen. Once I reached the person who took my ticket, he looked around me. I gave him a weird look.

“What?” I asked.

“You’re going to see this movie alone? You don’t have like a girlfriend or something? You realize this is like one of the scariest movies of South Korea.” he replied.

I gave him a quick glare, “Who said I have to be with a date? Mind your own business, dude. I’m not scared of anything.” I said before grabbing my ticket and walking off. 


HOLY .

|]££|£]+|]

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN.

I MADE THIS CHAPTER LIKE A MONTH AGO AND NEVER PUT IT AS PUBLIC.

*Le slaps self*

i guess you shall enjoy this short but old update :3

-Li Mei