MOMENTS

JUST GOT MARRIED 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tae Joon is already sleeping. Now it’s time for his mommy and daddy to rest. Especialy Thalia, she needs rest since yesterday. She slowly sat in the sofa with her husband.

“Omma will come later.” She said.

Taehyung nodded. He understood. His mother will come tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. They will take turns to take care of Thalia and the baby. But the most importantly is because they cant wait to see their grandson.

“You should rest.” He caressed his wife’s head. She seems weak and fragile.

Thalia nodded. She will take a nap as waiting for her omma to come. She fell asleep on his laps and then sleeping sound. Taehyung smiled.

He slowly moved away and put her head on the pillow. He needs to go to the kitchen because its already time for his wife to eat. Before going to the kitchen, he kissed her nose like he always did.

In the kitchen, he slowly do his job. He cook warm chicken porridge, fruit salad and veggies soup. He also prepared warm milk for her. He did that in just 30 minutes. Now its time to wake his wife.

 

When he reached the guest room, he smiled when he saw his beautiful sleeping wife. She was so pretty even with her pale face. He slowly walked to her, kneeled, her long black hair and whispered.

“Ireona, its time for meal…”

But Thalia wont budge. She was tired. He whispered for second times.

“Darling, wake up…Its time to eat.”

Thalia flinched. She slowly opened her eyes and then stared at her husband. He was staring at her with smiles on his lips. The sweetest smiles…

“Hey, darling…” He winked.

Thalia slowly woke up while rubbing her eyes. “Hmm?”

Taehyung grinned, his wife is so freaking cute! I might kiss her hundred of times!

“Time to eat..” He repeated. Seconds after that he brought the meals to the guest room and will feed her there since his wife couldn’t move much.

He put the meals on the table. Thalia stares at them with her guilty eyes.

“You made all these?” She asked. He nodded and smiling.

She sighed. He do everything for me. “Its my job…”

Taehyung pulled her head toward him and kissed her forehead. “Nah, don’t worry…You will do this when you’re better, okay?”

He said that to consoled her heavy feeling. He didn’t want her stressing about that. Its not good for her health. Young mommy have to be in a good mood for 24/7. Thalia slowly nodded. She understood.

“Okay, now its time to eat..” He held the bowl and fed her porridge.

Thalia swallowed. His cooking is good and tasty…My lovely husband is a great chef~

“Mashi?” He asked. Thalia smiled and nodded.

“Mani mogo…” He fed her again.

Be healthy my princess….I love you….

 

Tae Joon awoken and cried. Thalia wanted to rush to see her son but Taehyung held her hand. That stopped her.

“I will check.” He smiled and rushed to see their baby after he put the bowl back to the table. But Thalia decided to see Tae Joon because she miss him so much. She slowly walked to the baby’s roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter