HOME

JUST GOT MARRIED 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Good night uri adeul…” Taehyung slowly kissed his son’s forehead and then stares at his tiny face for about 5 minutes. He never had enough of Kim Tae Joon. He is so freaking cute! Just like his wife.

Mrs.Kim patted Taehyung’s back and her smiled widened because of Kim Tae Joon. Taehyung and Thalia were married with hatred in their hearts. They were totally against the arrange marriage and it was tough to make them agreed. But as time passes by, they finally got this cute little baby named Kim Tae Joon.

 

Yoomi giggles while playing with the baby’s little fingers. Tae Joon is sleeping sound after a bottle of milk. She kept kissing Tae Joon. She just cant control her feels. Kim Tae Joon is just too cute to be true! He has Thalia’s nose and Taehyung’s eyes. Meanwhile his lips is the combination of his parents. Perfect~

Jin and Jimin were already home few minutes ago. They will be back tomorrow at Taehyung’s apartment. Thalia will be discharge tomorrow.

 

Thalia was busy talking with Soyeon and her mother. Sometimes she will took a peek at Tae Joon and Taehyung. Her 2 precious.

“Just cant believe that you are a mummy now…” Soyeon grinned. Her bestfriend is a mother of a son. She feels like crying but she held back her tears. She will cry as much as she could later. Hehe…

“Me too…” Thalia grinned. Now she and Taehyung has little Tae Joon in their apartment. An extra tiny people was added. But she’s so freaking happy because it’s just too beautiful to become a wife and a mother.

“I will sleep over at your apartment tomorrow.” Mrs.Park said. She will take care of her daughter and grandson.

Thalia held her mother’s hand and thanks her for that. Well yeah, she needs someone to help her around because she will be having hard times to moves. Taehyung will be busy with his studies, exams and stuff. He took care of her for 9 months before.

Mrs.Kim caressed her daughter in law’s hair, “We will take turns. The days after, I will take care of Tae Joon…”

Thalia was so grateful with her omma and mother in law. Honestly Mrs.Kim is just like her own mother because they’re like family since she was a kid.

Taehyung came to his wife and sat by her side. His mother called him just to talk about the matter. Just like Thalia, he was totally agreed eventhough he don’t want to burden them. But he had to since he has exams just around the corner.

 

Yoomi and Soyeon still playing with the sleeping baby. They cant take their eyes away from him. He’s so adorable!

“Aegi-ah….Aegi-ah…” Yoomi kissed Tae Joon’s cheeks couple of times. He smells nice…

Soyeon had to stop her since its going to be late. It was almost 8 pm at that time. She needs to finish her assignment. Yoomi pouted because she hasn’t finish kissing Tae Joon yet. Thalia and Taehyung laughed to see that. Yoomi was sure cute.

“We will be back tomorrow. You will be discharge tomorrow right?” Soyeon asked. Thalia nodded.

“Make sure to call us when you already home, okay?” Soyeon demanded. Thalia nodded again while smiling.

“Bye bye baby…Auntie will come back tomorrow nae?” Yoomi kissed Tae Joon before the 2 of them walked out from the room.

 

Thalia smiled. Sometimes she wants to thank Nicole for the wicked plan. If Nicole didn’t kidnapped her and Taehyung, her bestfriends will never going to forgive her. But they almost lost Tae Joon too…Hope Nicole will repent.

“What are you thinking?” Taehyung pinched his wife’s cheek.

“Nothing…” She smiled.

“You did great today mummy. Daddy is so proud of you…” Taehyung whispered. He cuddles his wife and kissed her few times. Whenever he think about how strong his wife is….He will be so proud.

“You’re welcome daddy.” She whispered back. That was a first time experi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter