5

Don't You Dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         

          Yesung bit his lower lip as his hand is in his abdomen. Donghae who was smirking gestures him to attacked. But as if his instinct said not to, Donghae is known to have an innocent face yet he was beastly when it comes to fighting. He tries to find another way to defeat the other man across him who, didn't even get any bruises or didn't have any sweats. On the other hand, Donghae is really nervous he didn't know but he knows Yesung is different from the others. He shouldn't underestimate the raven because he just looks "weak". He knows that the other one wasn't just using his fist to fight but also his brain.

He smiles mockingly to the raven, he wanted to provoked the other for him to let out the beast inside him but to his surprise the other one was in front of him and it's too late for him to dodge as the other swung his fist and directly sent Donghae to the mattress. As if his jaw broke at the contact. He remained laying on the battle arena's mattress as one small hand reach on his hand, helping him to stand up.

"Are you okay, Donghae-ssi?" The raven nervously asked. While they are fighting, as if someone possessed him, he noticed the distracted face of Donghae even it was a quick glance and he took that chance to attack the floating fish. He really didn't mean to hurt anyone, he look at the other with guilt as Donghae was massaging his jaw and smiles at him.

"You're becoming a mother turtle again, Yesung-ah. I am okay. And besides you do well today, you didn't fail to surpass my expectation." He blushed as he received another compliment from his trainer. The other ruffled his hair but someone pull his arm away from Donghae, which he learn to be Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looked at him frowning. Donghae chuckles and Yesung look at him confusedly.

"By the way how did you-- Did you notice that I am--"

"Umm..Yeah I noticed that you're on your own world, So I made it my chance to attacked you." And the two looked at him. He speaks differently. It is as if it wasn't the shy Yesung but maybe the true Yesung, who they thought is a real expert. Donghae shuffle the raven's hair again for a job well done but the brunette quickly slap Donghae's hand away.

"Ah really Lee Donghae stop touching my pet. Touch him or you'll die." Donghae playfully raised his both arms as the brunette throws a deathly glares at him. Yesung on the other hand was drinking his water as tiredness and soreness take over his body. He felt weak yet he wanted to show that he wasn't. He may be shy but he is not weak. His head throbbed again as a blurred memories keep passing on his mind and nightmares from last night never stop playing on his blank memory. All he dream was a room full of blood and saw a little one holding two wooden sticks with blood the appearance of the child was blurred but he definitely see as the little one wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter