Chapter 1- Y-You're not going to kill me, are you?

My Badass Princess

Chapter 1- Y-You're not going to kill me, are you?

You flew across the place and kicked the piece of wood which stood on a space. Your foot lightly touched the wood but the wood split in to two. You flipped over and landed on the ground safely. You looked up and found the piece of wood on the floor split into two. You smiled, "Appa! I did it again."

Your appa smiled and hugged you, "My daughter is really good."

"Appa, I'm hungry can we eat?" you looked at him with your wondering eyes.

"Sure!" your dad smiled at you and you both walked to the nearest ramen shop you could find.

"Ajumma! Two ramen and some jokbal!" your appa shouted. 

You looked around, "Appa, don't you have a meeting with uncle Kim?"

Your appa blink, "Oh yeah," he scratched his head and stood up, "~~~~~, I would love to join you but I really need to go to him because he wanted me to ask me a favour."

"It's ok, I'll see you later at home," you insisted, "I'll just wrap your food."

"Ok," your dad walked out slowly, "Remember to be careful home, araso?"

"Deh," you replied with a smile.

You was alone and the food came. You slowly ate it all and told the ajumma to wrap up your appa's food. You finished and you burped slightly, "Asa! That was so yummy!" You were happily feeling your full stomach when a group of guys caught your attention.

They were on the corner, the seem like beating up a person. You got curious and walked slowly towards the group. 

"Yah! I told you to give us that money!" some of the guys grunted.

"I don't have it!" the person getting beaten up replied. You saw the person's face, he was bleeding really hard and he seem so helpless.

*Are these guys serious? Beating up a poor person just like that?!* you grew angry and bit your lip, "Yah! You jerks! Why are you beating up that poor guy?"

The group of guys turned around and looked at you like you were some kind of joke, "Who are you? If I were you I would go back ot my daddy and stay there because this is no bussiness for a girl."

"No bussiness for a girl?" you couldn't believe how rude that guy is, "You better run because you're about to see how a girl does mind another person's bussiness."

You threw your fist into the guy's face and it hit it hard. The other guys tried to punch you but you were too quick and dodged the punches. You suddenly jumped up and aimed your foot to another guy's shoulder. 

"Ahhh!" you screamed and your foot lightly pushed the guy but surprisingly the guy dropped like a brick fell on his shoulder.

"Get away from here or I'll kill you!" you warned. 

They all ran and the guy who was getting beaten up was amazed by your super fabulous martial arts move. His eyes were wide and his jaw hang out from his mouth.

"Y-You're not going to kill me, are you?" he asked with a scared look.

You smiled and your deep dimples charmed him a little, "Don't worry I won't bite."

You offered your hand and he accpeted, "Are you ok?"

"I don't think so," he wiped the blood off his mouth.

"Come I'll take you to my house and give you first aid," you offered.

"Your house? You're a girl and I'm a guy, isn't that wrong?" 

You chuckled, "Didn't you just see me beat up about 5 guys at the same time and you're worried that you will scare me?"

He scratched his head and smiled awkwardly, *Actually, I was scared about you.*

"I'm ~~~~~," you said while helping him.

"I'm Kim Jaejoong. Thanks anyway," Jaejoong said slightly smiling.

"No worries," you said while leading him to your house.