6. Goo JunHoe (I fell in love with the tomboy)

iKON One Shots XD

Featuring: Goo JunHoe and OC Park SangJun

JunHoe P.O.V

I was in school with my buddy DongHyuk doing some choreography while waiting for HanBin hyung, YunHyung hyung and Bobby hyung to be finished with their extra classes. We were dancing to GD and TaeYang’s Good Boy. We were in the huge dance room and using only half of the room. The dance was fun and we were really enjoying ourselves. We took a short break and sat down monitoring our dance. DongHyuk looked nice while dancing but I was nicer *smirk*

DongHyuk changed the song to SHINee’s Love like Oxygen and we dance to the song. Somewhere around the first chorus of the song, another person came into the room. The person was none other than my all-time crush Park SangJun. She is a tomboy and really a tomboy like she has short hair jelled up and she dresses different from the girls in our school. She was a cold and introvert person. I don’t know how I fell for her but I just did. She saw us and bowed.

SangJun: Can I use the other half of this room?

DongHyuk: *smile* Of course~ Do you need the speakers?

SangJun: No need… thanks…

She walked to the other side and used the mirror. I had a hard time concentrating on my dance because of her. She plugged in her earphones and took off her school coat. She was wearing boy’s uniform so yea. She loosen her tie and played her song in her ears. She dance along to a song and her choreography was good. DongHyuk hit my head and I looked at him.

Me: Yah what was that for?!

DongHyuk: Stop looking at her man~ she’ll fell weird, plus you are not even getting the dance right~

Me: I wasn’t looking at her hyung!

DongHyuk: right, whatever you say~

Me: Aish, let go… the hyungs must be done by now…

DongHyuk nodded and asked me to go over to SangJun to tell her. I didn’t want to be he pushed me to the other side of the room. I gulped and walked closer to her.

Me: *taps shoulder* S-SangJun-sshi, we’ll be going now *awkward smiles*

SangJun: Uh… Sure… *bows*

She turned away and I calmed myself down. OMG I TALKED TO HER!!!! Ok gotta calm down. DongHyuk and I walked out of the room. DongHyuk was teasing me and I just ignored him.

DongHyuk: Chit, you and SangJun should date… you both are so cold towards people.

Me: yah Hyung!

Suddenly SangJun walked pass us. My eyes grew wide and I facepalmed myself because if she heard everything that idiot said, I’m so embarrassed. I glared at DongHyuk and he just laughed. I began walking and DongHyuk caught up with me. We walked to the hyung’s class and saw that they were having their own sweet time talking.

Me: Hyung! Let’s go home!

YunHyung: Geurae~ let’s go HanBin-ah~!

HanBin: Geurae~

Bobby: Gaja~

We walked home and DongHyuk was telling the hyungs about just now.

DongHyuk: Hyung, I swear Goo JunHoe blushed when she came into the dance room!

YunHyung: Oh did he~? *smirk*

JunHoe: Yah! I did not!

Bobby: Why? Do you like her?

JunHoe: hyung~~~~ *pouts*

While walking to the bus stop, I saw SangJun with a bunch of girls. They looked like they were laughing. SangJun wasn’t looking good though. I wanted to go closer but my bus arrived. I sighed and went on the bus. I sat down and saw SangJun clutching her fist. I looked at her and she glared at me. I was shocked so I looked away. The bus moved and we were on our way back to the dorm.

End of JunHoe P.O.V

SangJun P.O.V

I was done practicing my dance for the audition in JYP and I walked out of the room. I saw JunHoe and DongHyuk walking in front of me and I plugged one of my earphones out of my ear and wanted to thank them for letting me use the room. I walked faster to catch but I heard then talking so I slowed down.

DongHyuk: Chit, you and SangJun should date … you both are so cold towards people.

Me: yah Hyung!

I was shocked so I walked pass down plugging my other earphone back. I smiled a tiny smile and walked out of school. Yes I was a tomboy. I acted like a boy ever since I was born I guess. My hair was always short and I always wore pants. And yes I don’t wear bras… I wrap my chest up… This is me, if you wanna judge, go ahead, I don’t care… I am always cold in school and I rarely smile or talk to anyone. I don’t really have friends too.

Anyways, I walked to the store near the bus stop to buy some butter and milk since I was running out. I lived alone after my mother passed away and my father dumped me. I hated my father. After buying, I walked out of the store thanking the lady. While going to wait at the bus stop, I met the popular girls in our school. They look at me and scoffed. I glared at them and one tried to slap me. I stopped them with my free hand and threw her hand back. She got angry and smirked. He name was Hwang JinJin and her other 2 friends were Sabrina and TaeYoon. I glared at JinJin and she folded her arms.

JinJin: Look who we have here? The tomboy of the school *scoff* Hey , if you weren’t a girl, I would’ve wanted to date you but no, you’re the ugly of the school~

Me: *smirk* Excuse me… Even if I was a boy, I wouldn’t want to date you cuz your attitude is worse than my dog’s…

JinJin: WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Me: Sorry, did I hurt your feelings? *glare*

JinJin: You’re a ruthless I swear

Me: You’re the one to talk… Now if you’ll excuse me…

I tried to walk past them but Sabrina grabbed my arm. And slapped me. I left my things on the floor and glared at them. JinJin tried to slap me but I grabbed her hand.

Me: Can I go…? I’m going to get angry…

TaeYoon: *scoffs* Please, even if you get angry at us, no one will love you cuz you’re basically a boy… Or you can be lesbian and date a girl *smirk*

I spat at her shoe and she glared at me. I glared back at her and my fists were getting ready to punch. JinJin saw it and snorted.

JinJin: Wow, look who’s getting angry… why not you just change your gender to a boy? You don’t even look feminine enough to be a girl anyways *scoffs*

Sabrina: Yea, and your name? SangJun? Please… That’s a weird name *laughs*

They were laughing at me and I was really angry now. I picked up my stuff and glared at the girls. The looked at me and did their faces. They walked away and I sense someone looking at me. I turned around and saw JunHoe staring at me. I was angry so I just glared at him. He looked away and I sighed. I walked home and set my things on my table. I took a quick shower and dried my hair.

My eyes darted to the picture of me and my twin sister. She passed away along with my mother in a car accident. I could remember that I cried the most during that time. I became a cold person after that incident. I used to be open and happy like my sister but I changed ever since they left me. I ate some bread and went to work in the café below my apartment. I walked inside and went to my cash register station. I stood there and looked through my phone. There was a message from someone. I opened the message and read it.

Hey ~ I wish you can just die so I don’t have to see you ever again~~ If you’re guessing how I got your number? Well let’s just say I’m a pro ;P

From: Beauty Queen JinJin

To: Ugly tomboy

I sighed and deleted the message and turned off my phone. Soon it was night time and everyone left the café leaving the staffs. I stood up and one of the workers came to me.

Worker: Hey SangJun, can you do my duty for me today? I have an appointment to go to and I’m really in a hurry…

Me: Sure… You go ahead…

Worker: Thanks man… :)

He walked away and I went to the janitor’s closet to get my mop. I cleaned the floor and stacked up all the chairs all by myself. After I was done with everything, I went out from the café and headed home. I went into my room and took another quick shower. After I was done, I sat down on my desk chair and edited the video of my singing. I wanted to audition in JYP Entertainment and so I recorded myself. I sang ‘Love Note’ written by me and also planned to choreograph my own dance with that song. After I was done with the editing, I went straight to bed.

The next morning, I woke up and got really for school. I was lazy to jell up my hair so I just let it down. I changed into my uniform and took my bag. I walked to school and on the way I met up with JunHoe. He looks like he was waiting for someone. He saw me and I bowed to him with my emotionless face. He smiled at me and I smiled a tiny smile at him. I walked on my way and plugged my earphone into my ears.

End of SangJun P.O.V

JunHoe P.O.V

I woke up and got ready for school. After showering and all, I saw HanBin and JiWon hyung already eating breakfast. I dried my hair and changed into my clothing. I walked to school with them. DongHyuk couldn’t go because he had a sudden fever yesterday night. We walked out of our dorm and waited for the bus. When it arrived, we hopped on and slept in the bus. The driver called for us when we reached the bus stop. We went down and HanBin hyung said he wanted to buy some bread. I told the other hyungs to go first while I wait for HanBin hyung. While waiting, I saw SangJun walking towards me and I was shocked to see her different hair style today. She bowed to me and I smiled at her. She smiled a tiny smile at me and I almost fainted on the spot. It was so mesmerising. She walked past me and HanBin hyung came out from the store.

We walked behind SangJun and I was looking at her back view. Suddenly a girl came and cling onto my hand.

Me: uugghh JinJin, what do you want?

JinJin: I just wanna walk to school with you Oppa~

HanBin: *scoff*

JinJin: *glares* So, what’s up Oppa?

Me: *stares at SangJun*

JinJin: Oppa~~~ Who are you looking at? *looks* *gasp* Park SangJun… Oppa don’t tell me you like her?

Me: So what if I do? *glares*

End of JunHoe P.O.V

SangJun P.O.V

JinJin: Oppa, don’t tell me you like her?

JunHoe: So what if I do?

Oh my god… JunHoe likes me? No, it can’t be, he’s just joking… I was walking in front of them and my earphone was not working well so I could hear their conversation. I walked faster so I don’t have to listen to their teasing. I hated people who teases me. I once punched a guy named YoungJae for teasing me. I finally reached school and I ran to up my class. I sat down on my spot and tried to look at my earphones.

I sighed seeing that the wire came out. Well, these are old anyways. Soon students began to fill the class and I saw JunHoe coming into the class with JinJin right beside him. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. The teacher came in and the day was going normally until break time.

I was eating my bread alone in the garden and suddenly JinJin and her friends came over to me. I stood up and tried to walk away but Sabrina pulled my arm again. Sometimes I hate it when I’m skinny and Sabrina is so big sized. She shoved me back to my seat and JinJin slapped me. I glared at her threw my bread to the ground. I stood up glaring at her. She jumped from my actions but went back to normal knowing I don’t hit other girls.

JinJin: *smirks* What you gonna do? Hit me?

Me: *raises hand*

JinJin: Try me… *glare*

SMACK

JinJin: *touches cheeks* *gasp* How dare you….

Me: *glares* you said to *smirk*

TaeYoon: How dare you slap her you ugly ?!?

Me: *glares* you both stay the out of this… before I slap all of you…

They gasped and I glared at JinJin again.

Me: What is it that you want from me? *clutch fists*

Students started to gather and people were whispering. I ignored them and kept my eyes on JinJin. She was feeling scared, I could sense it. I smirked and cocked my head.

Me: Little miss baby has nothing to say?

JinJin: *glares* I’m here to tell you to stay away from JunHoe! He’s mine!!

Me: All this drama for one guy… You must be kidding me *scoffs*

JinJin: *gulp* J-Just stay away from him!

JunHoe: What if she doesn’t?

JunHoe came to me and stood beside me.

JinJin: Oppa….

JunHoe: Tell me, what if she doesn’t want to listen to you?

JinJin: Oppa, you’ve got it all wrong! She’s the one that’s bad! I’m not! She even slapped me!!! *sobs*

Me: *scoffs* Are you done with your drama?

I put my hands in my pocket and walked off leaving JunHoe and JinJin there. After a few steps, I head JinJin shouting.

JinJin: PARK SANGJUN YOU ING !!

JunHoe: YAH HWANG JINJIN!!

I walked back to her and stood in front of her. She gulped and I glared at her.

Me: If I’m a ing , then what are you? * head*

JinJin: Don’t try to scare me *gulps*

Me: I’m trying to scare you, in fact, I’m not even trying to scare you *glares*

Suddenly…

Teacher: WHAT ARE ALL OF YOU DOING HERE?! GET BACK TO CLASS THIS INSTANT!!!

Students: Neh!!!

They all ran off leaving the 5 of us there. JunHoe look at me and I was still glaring at JinJin. She was hiding behind JunHoe crying on him. I scoffed and walked off flipping my bangs. I sat back in class and JunHoe came in. I looked at him and back outside. The relief teacher came in and I listened to music with my broken earphones.

Soon school ended and I walked home with my hands in my pocket. JunHoe caught up to me and called to me.

JunHoe: SangJun-ah!

Me: *turns around* what? *glares*

JunHoe: *gulp* M-Mind if I walk with you?

Me: * head* Why?

JunHoe: *gulp* Um… well… I just wanna have a chat with you…

Me: *scoffs* I don’t like to talk… You can go and find JinJin… *bows*

I walked off and JunHoe was following behind me. I sighed and turned around glaring at him.

Me: What do you want? *glares*

JunHoe: I just wanna talk with you…

Me: *sighs* I’m busy… Talk to me next time…

I walked off and this time JunHoe didn’t follow me. The day passed and soon it was morning again. I walked to school without my earphones and just walking alone. I avoided everyone even JunHoe. After break, I went up to class seeing something on my table. I sat down and looked at it. It was a pair of earphones. There was a note beside it.

‘I saw your broken ones so I bought them for you J -From: 9’

I sighed knowing it was JunHoe. I used it and it was better than my last ones. After school, I went looking for JunHoe wanting to thank him and apologize for yesterday. I found him in the dance room alone dancing to Michael Jackson. I went in and he noticed me.

Me: Uh… Sorry for intruding…

JunHoe: *smiles* Its alright J

Me: *cough* Thanks for the earphones…

JunHoe: You knew?

Me: Your initial…

JunHoe: Oh… hehe~

Me: And um… I’m sorry about yesterday… I was angry so…

JunHoe: its ok, I understand *grins*

Me: *chuckles* Why are you smiling like that?

JunHoe: Whoa… did you just chuckle?

Me: is it bad? * head*

JunHoe: No, its just cute~ Wait, What? I mean… um… its nice… *awkward smile*

Me: *chuckles* You said you wanted to talk to me…?

JunHoe: oh… um… yea~ If you have time? *smiles*

Me: I have time now… *tiny smile*

I sat down beside him and we started talking. I found out we had some things in common and I smiled at some of his lame jokes.

JunHoe: So, are you always this cold?

Me: …

JunHoe: Uh… Sorry OTL

Me: hehe… Well… not always… I was someone different last time… But after some incident, I became who I am now… *chuckles*

JunHoe: What incident?

Me: *sighs* my mom and my twin sister passed away few years ago… I cried hard and my father dumped me. I guess ever since then, my usual self just disappeared…

JunHoe: Sorry to hear that…

Me: *chuckles* I lived alone ever since…

End of SangJun P.O.V

JunHoe P.O.V

I was having a nice time talking to her. She was a nice girl unlike JinJin.

Me:  Sorry to ask but why was your name SangJun in the first place?

SangJun: Well… before my mother passed away, she told me she was expecting a girl and a boy twin so she named my sister SuHyun while I was SangJun. But when she gave birth, she found out that I was a girl. She wanted to change my name but since I acted like a boy, she just let me keep that name :/

Me: Oh…~ I’m sorry if I’m asking too many questions OTL

SangJun: its alright… Your actually helping me open up more… *chuckles*

Me: *smiles*

SangJun: You know what, you’re a nice person JunHoe… *smiles*

Me: Why do you say that?

SangJun: You are the only one who accepted me for who I am *chuckles* others just judge me or avoid me… *sighs*

Me: Ahahaha… Well I am a nice person~

SangJun: *smiles* I better get going… I need to record something for JYP… Seeya around~ *waves*

Me: Sure SangJun J

She walked away and I looked at her back view thinking that I’ve fell in love with the cold tomboy. END~