Joondoong ~MBLAQ, Your Luv~

Truffle Waffle Shuffle [Drabbles/Shorties/Ficlets Collection] : MBLAQ Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was four years ago when he met Lee Joon. It was a very dark night when his parents once again fought over nothing. Sometimes he just wished that he could live alone and far away from them, but he didn’t have a heart to leave his sister alone. Sitting alone in a park, he was deep in his thought when a group of men walked towards him..

 

“Hey, you’re alone, cutie?” the men said darkly. Strong scent of alcohol penetrated his nose, making him grimaced, and without even thinking, he knew those guys were drunk. Thinking he should stay away from troubles, he stood up right away, about to make an escape, and yet those drunkards blocked his way.

 

“You’re going nowhere~” they sang, grabbing him by his arms.

 

“Leave me alone!” he struggled to get his hands away from the strangers’ grip, but it was useless. Being someone with no talent in sport and practically weak, he couldn’t fight back. But, it wasn’t him if he gave up so easily. He was trying so hard to defend himself, his eyes widened when a hand was about to rip his shirt. Praise his luck, when he thought he was about to be a victim, the stranger was suddenly fell to the side, hissing in pain. He was confused and the moment he looked to the other side, there was his savior.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter