Joondoong ~Kis-My-Ft2, Forever With You~

Truffle Waffle Shuffle [Drabbles/Shorties/Ficlets Collection] : MBLAQ Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His mind was out from his body as he looked outside the window, his foolish lover wasn’t around and he was all alone in their apartment. They could meet every day, almost all of his time was spent with the man he loves since they’re living together. But still he misses his Joon. The elder went to his office just now, it hadn’t been half of a hour, and yet he missed him already. As he looked outside the window, unconsciously he started humming a lovely melody. Realizing what he did, Cheondoong grabbed his music book and wrote those melodies that came across his mind. A smiled plastered on his face as he remembered everything about them. How they met, their first date, their first kiss, everything. Even their first fight which made him cried for a night. Those things made him smiled even brighter and wider as inspiration was overflowing. After finishing the song, he walked toward the piano and began to sing the song. He wasn’t the best singer, but he sang it with all his heart. While he was so absorbed by the song, he wasn’t aware that someone  entered the room and walked towards him until a pair of arms circled his waist.
 

“Nice song. I like it,” the intruder whispered right to his ear.
 

“Hyung..” he mumbled, turning around and he was greeted by his lover’s gentle smile.
 

“It’s about me, right?” Joon asked with his cheeky gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter