Chapter 1

I Looked at You, Only You...

It's another day but the same chapter...

 

God! What was wrong with me...  

I thought as I turned the corner into a dark alley like superman charging into his phone box. I tried to calm down my breathing...

Why am I so unfit

I thought again...

Oh wait wasn't it because Dad told me "not to fight it but to run away from it..."

Aisshhhh!

I wasn't going to... not now, I gritted my teeth and prepared myself mentally and physically, as I counted to 1.

3....2...1

I jumped out into the dark lit street, my heels clattering to the ground, my fists clenched in defence as I ...saw an old man using a tartan push trolley to help him walk. He recognized me and turned the other way glancing over his shoulder.

I blinked ...realization hit me as I knocked myself on the head with my fist.

I turned around not bothering this time to survey my environment, it was the same old ...a voice telling me to run as I'd always turn back to see a dark shadow making its way towards me...charging like a ninja and me the pig running as fast as I could. I sighed taking off my heels unveiling broken ripped skin around the heels. Damn... I walked down the same route taking short cuts and different roads to confuse that thing but also myself.

I finally reached the massive Jung apartment, the doors secured with thick lines of security/Bouncers.

I gasped for breath as I reached the 23rd floor, dragging my shoulder aimlessly across the wall as I finally leant on the familiar marble of my apartments door.

 

 

 

 

Pretty right? But guess what ..it wasn't free even though it was my best friends fathers biggest achievement that made his architecture catch him a big win or should I say won?

I still had to pay half of the rent which was a full rent for a 3 star apartment...if there was such a thing.

I fumbled with my keys until I found the right one, the door unlocked, I walked down the small white hallway as it alighted soft creamy lights as I walked towards the second door a voice came asking for my commandment.

"Carpe Diem" I said as the latches unlocked and the door slid open.

I opened my eyes fully as I heard a boomful Jessica and Yunho, "congrats!" they cheered, the bag from my hand slipped as I opened my eyes only to squint them feeling the pain of fright ping inside.

"Mianhe chingu..." I felt her arms embrace me, I leaned my head into her shoulder. " I guess another run." I moved away and flicked her head and earned one in return from Yunho.

"Yah!" Jessica could tell I was awake now, chasing after Yunho until he grabbed something from the counter and turned swiftly facing me. But little did I know he was holding a large chocolate cake which I bashed into rather than bumped.

"Uh" Yunho saw me pulling the sad face on the verge of crying.

"It cost me overtime this blouse." I blubbered.

Yunho pulled her into a hug, the atmosphere turning cold. My initial reaction happened as I shoved him away and cart wheel kicked him in the chest... yikes thats what you call black belt level. He regained his balance, "oh mian" I gasped covering my mouth in shock.

Jessica frowned, she knew I always flipped out like a ninja whenever Yunho touched me but she knew it wasn't because of Jessica but because of her 'deadly instincts' that her dad embedded into her but why Yunho...

Yunho glanced over at Jessica as he cleaned up most of the cake from the floor, that knowing look...

I never dwelled into that glance that I always caught them sharing everytime I was around, but maybe it was time to find out...explore.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonng!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^_^

And also, hopefully tomorrow will have Jaejoong in it.

I'm trying to cut this story smaller and make it fast paced but enjoyable to read...also interesting.

So subcribes if you like Jaejoong! XD

And comment if you want to marry Yunho :D

 

Saranghae!