Chapter 2

I Looked at You, Only You...

"A Party...a Formal one at that..."

 

...that means I have to lift my pinky every second...its not normal!" I argued back with Jessica.

It was my day off, but oh how I wished I begged my manager more to do over time...next time it will be on the knees parade.

"Please" Jessica's voice chimed inside my ear.

"Yikes" I stepped back nearly dropping the glass of water.

"You promised that no matter what you'll always support my dad..." uh oh she was right.

The silence grew and Jessica's smile started to grow.

"Do I have to wear a dress?" I made up an excuse.

"You always wear dresses... um hello work" Oh damn she was right.

"okay okay I'll go" I declared my hands smoothing through the air with a defeated motion.

Jessica squished me to death and dragged me out of the apartment, knowing what that big smile plastered on her face meant.

...............................

3 hours later

"No!" Me and Yunho argued back but Jessica being Jessica decided to buy this number...

 

I hated it ...yet... I loved it.

I hated it because I was going to wear this in front of many people but yet I loved it because it fitted me perfectly and she didnt kill her credit card.

I finished getting ready and came into the room seeing Jessica in a similar dress...

"I swear this doesn't look formal..." maybe because it felt weird wearing a dress too short as I pulled it down a bit. Yunho got up defeated after being over protective of me showing skin, he was like an older brother...no actually he was. He was always there ...always alongside Jessica. I sighed contently and smiled that I had these two  but I knew one day I would be far away from them...well sooner or later.

Jessica sorted out Yunho's tie as I strapped on some high heels, the party wasnt far in fact it was just in the apartment across in banquet hall which was on the ground floor of Jung's apartment.

The three of us entered the banquet hall, we were neither early or too early we were late...surprising right how one person can spend so much time over choosing the right dress...

The hall was packed full of people who wore elegant dresses and suits and their best jewels and pearls, the lights were dimmed softly. Everyone quietened down as Mr.Jung gave his thanks to everyone and began a very long lecture of what he thought of life and then continued to direct a slide showing his upcoming unveiling of his new bulidings.

I stopped midway sipping on some sugary fruit drink, feeling eyes on my back. I looked from the corner of my eyes and caught a big built guy staring holes into my face. I slowly turned in his direction, the curls of my hair  tickling my neck but before I caught a full few of him...a figure past and stopped between me and Jessica. I glanced away and stepped slightly back until I met eyes with ...

"Annyeong Mr.Jung." I bowed. He smiled patting my head like he always did with Jessica.

"It's nice to see you (yourname)." I nodded returning his smile.

...................

A hour later

I needed to sit down but before I could, Jessica gave me errand, to pick up her dad's gift that she left in her apartment and I agreed.

I made way through the crowd of people and finally reached the lobby, I walked over towards the lift but before I boarded it... I caught the eyes of the big built guy that I saw earlier but this time the shine of something caught my gaze...he had a friggin machete in his hands. My eyes widened and my body froze but a couple wandered past making him act normal and retreat his game face but this was my chance as I boarded the lift and closed the doors by button. My back hit the cold metal wall of the lift sending chills down my spine. I couldn't calm down and decided to get off before on the 5th floor and go back down by stairs.

I walked out cautiously from the lift, checking every corner...and of course I had a knife just incase but I wasn't going to get it out yet ...not yet not with all these cameras. I quickly turned the corner and saw him standing there ... he started charging towards me. My heart picked up a notch feeling the adrenaline drive through my veins and I turned back  around the corner and down the hallway before I passed the last door I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist and pull me through the last door.

It all happened too fast as I tried to fight against the strong lock around my waist.

He twisted me around as I hit the softness of a bed...My eyes met the strangers dark grey/navy eyes.

They were cold...I felt his knee between my legs and he kneeled over me, pulling my hand above my head before I could throw a punch.

His cold eyes that silenced me from within only my lips parted as I tried to breathe.

The door unlatched and before I even knew it he pulled by the arm as I fell on top of him.

His hand reaching through my hair and pulled my face against his collar bone.

The footsteps came through the dark room, the creaking of floorboards got louder...

I didn't realize his hand on my which was securing us together until his cold fingers reached for the knife that was hidden under the fabric of my dress attached to my leg.

The footsteps came to a stop, I could feel it again...holes burning into my back. I felt the knife against my thigh the cold metal grazing against my skin. The feeling of it was gone as the stranger threw the knife through the air. I felt his weight roll on top of me as we rolled underneath the bed, coming to a stop as he left me under it. After the few sounds of metal carving through the air...it went quiet, I had to make a move and closed my eyes before praying to God to forgive me for not picking up dads calls. I had no weapon but I was willing to accept death...give up running but the lights slowly as I rolled out and got up into defence motion. I scanned the room...nothing...empty, I felt my breath catch in my throat and tried to calm myself. The strong wind of the night whipped the curtains away as I wandered over to the window and looked out to see ...nothing but the stone cold ground staring back at me.

10 minutes after

I walked out of the toilets and into the party....Try to act normal...it's not like it doesn't happen nearly everyday of your life I thought trying to slow my heart down. I didnt know I had my head lowered as I hit into a shoulder, I bowed apologising.

The man nodded before catching a glance of your eyes, and tilted his head. "Hello, I'm Mr.Kim" he put his hand out waiting for me to take it. I placed my hand within his but they trembled every so slightly, my eyes blurred for a split second.

"Mr.Kim I see you've met my other daughter." Mr. Jung announced.

"Your other daughter?" he questioned not taking his eyes of me.

I noticed him wearing a Kimono..."Yes she's my best friends daughter ...but she's just like mine."

"Oh I see" he chuckled. My head began to spin and everyones voice began to blur into nonsense.

"(Yourname)!" Mr.Jung said in shock as Yunho caught you from behind collapsing into his arms.

Did it have to happen now... The strangers eyes flickered in front of my eyes before they slowly faded into the darkness.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daaaa dum!

Hmmm, what colour do you think Jaejoong's real eye colour is...from piccies i'm thinking soft brown...gah *melts from over exposure of staring*

I hope you enjoyed and you must have figured who this 'stranger' is right?

We'll be seeing more of this 'stranger' ;)

Subscribe and I'll update soon.

Saranghae