Minnnnhoooooooooo~~! (Minkey)

Heartbroken (Minkey)

Key was stumbling back to the dorm while drinking his soju and singing an english song out loud "i was a problem child they grounded my whole life~ so now i'm runnin wild playin with them good girl's~!! no that ain't my style! you think i'm hot sh** and ooo~ you love it, love it yeah yeah!!" Key finishes his soju and continues walking while singing

"stumbling but yeah i'm still looking hella fine~~!! keep doing what i'm doing and you'll make me mine!!" he accidentally fall's but get's back up and continues to sing "well i'm a hot mess and your fallin for me!! and your like hot damm let me make you my boo~! cause i can shake it, shake it, shake it! yeah i know what to do~! i'm a hot mess! and your fallin for me~~!! your lovin it hell yes!!"

______~Meanwile back at the dorm~__________________________

Minho has been up waiting for Key while the rest where already fast asleep

He looked up at the clock 'it's 1:20!! he should have been here hour's ago!!' he thought to himself. Finally he got up put his shoe's on and a coat and headed out the the door luckily he called Woohyun and asked the address of the party just incase.

'dammit key why did you have to go out! i'm sick and worried what if something bad happened to you!? i would never let anything happen to you...i love you to much to let that happen..' he thought back to when he and the other member's got home to find key fast asleep on the couch.

He knew something was up but didn't want to bother key about it so he didn't say anything instead he gave him a kiss on the head, luckily he was asleep and the member's where in the kitchen, Minho blushed when he rememberd what he had done.

After 20 minutes of walking he heard someone singing out loud when he couldn't really make out the face or who it was but when he got closer he noticed that it was Key who was stumbling and singing.

______Back to Key________

Key was still singing and stumbling "I'm a hot mess!! and your falling for me and i'm like hot damm~! let m----" "Yah! Key!!!" 

Key looked forward to see someone running up to him at first he couldn't recognize who it was but when he got closer he clearly saw that it was Minho.

Key a cheeky smile spread across his face and ran to Minho "Minnnnhooooooooooooooooo~!" he said

When you got to Minho, Key gave him a big hug. At first Minho thought Key was crying but when he detached the smaller male from him he saw that Key was laughing.

"Yah! Key where have you been do you have any idea how late it is right now!?" Minho said in an angry voice wich also showed a bit of concern.

He flinched a little at Minho's yelling "I was at a -hic!- party with woohyun~" he said trying to keep his balance.

Minho noticed how drunk Key was "I can't believe you went to a party and got drunk!! how much soju did you have!?!!" Minho said annoyed.

Key was used to Minho geting only a bit mad at him at time's but he wasn't used to seeing him this angry. "i-i drank -hic!- seven bottles..'' key aswered.

Minho couldn't believe what he was hearing "seven bottle's of soju!?!!" he yelled, Key looked down and nodded.

"i-i'm sorry Minho.." he said looking at Minho and pouting. Minho blushed slightly to see how weak and Key was usally if he ever yelled at Key about someting Key would alway's have something to say back at him, but this time was different Key actually apoligized to him!!

Minho sighed in "i-it's okay, i'm sorry i yelled at you now c'mon let's head back home" Minho picked Key up bridal style and carried him back to the dorm.

Key was suprised at first but soon relaxed "thank you Minho~" he whispered and nuzzled into Minho's neck.

Minho blushed deeply he could feel Key's warm breath on his neck he looked down to see him falling asleep in his arm's.

"Y-your welcome.."