7 bottle's of Soju later~ (Minkey)

Heartbroken (Minkey)

Key was walking over to the party that Woohyun had just invited him to he didn't care anymore he just wanted to have fun and forget all about Eunji and the brake up.

Key flinched when he felt someone grab his shoulder "yah! relax it's only me!" Woohyun said hitting the back of Key's back playfully "well you scared me okay!'' Key protested Woohyun only rolled his eyes at his friend "what's up with you I called your name like three time's and you din't turn around?" Woohun said in a worried tone.

"sorry... it's just I just broke up with Eunji.." Woohyun's eye's grew wide "what why!?" Key hit Woohyun on the back of his head "will you shut up and let me finish!?" Woohyun pouted and let Key continue "i cought her cheated on me with some guy they where having a pic nick by the Han River, s-she lied to me that her grandmother died.." Woohyun couldn't belive what he was hearing and shouted "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER!?" 

"shut up Woohyun can you see that everyone is staring!" Key said not to loud "oh..my bad" Key facepalmed and they both ignored everyone who have been staring at them and headed torward's the bar.

"but wasn't today your guy's aniversary?" Woohyun said while they both sat down on the stool's and looked over at Key who was not bothering to make eye contact with him.

"n-ne.." Woohyun felt extremely bad for his friend and patted his back gently "i-i just don't understand why she would do something like this to me.."

"it's ok Key you'll get over it," Woohyun putting a goofy grin on his face "but tonight let's not bother talking about that her and have fun!'' Woohyun siad calling the bartender over to them "two bottles of soju please~"

"I guess your right i should just forget about her" Key said looking over at Woohyun and smiled kindly at his friend "thank's for taking me out Woohyun"

Woohyun smiled back and grabbed the bottles of soju, handing one to Key "no problem that's what friend's are for~" he said "alright c'mon now let's dance!" he grabbed Key's arm dragging him over to the dance floor.

(Time skip~ 7 bottle's of soju later~ ^u^'' )

By now Key was dancing his heart out and people where chanting out his name "Key! Key! Key! Key! Key! Key! Whoooo~!" Key has finally drank his seventh bottle of soju.

Woohyun got a phone call and pulled Key outside, Key was drunk out of his mind while Woohyun was a bit sober "stay here Key" Woohyun said while answering his phone.

"Helllloooooooo~?" Woohyun said sounding like he was lovestruck.

on the other end was Sunggyu yelling and scolding Woohyun  'Woohyun where are you tell me this instant or else your sleeping in the living room tonight!!! on the cold hard ground!!'

"Yah~ Sunggyu hyung don't worry i'm fine i'm just a bit -hic!- tipsy~" Woohyun said with his goofy grin plastered on his face while key was sitting down on the floor drinking his soju.

'Woohyun your so dead by the time i find you!! where are you i'm in front the house!' Sunggyu said through the phone.

"I'm in the -hic!- backyard~ hyung why are you yelling at me~~?' Woohyun whined and pouted 

'are you seriously asking me this!!?! it's freaking 12:45 and i'm here looking for you so i can drag your back home!!' Sunggyu shouted through the phone.

"i'm -hic- sorry Sunggyu~" Woohyun whined over the phone pouting, Key flinched 'holy sh** it's 12:45!? i told the member's that i would be home by 10:30!' Key thought.

Sunggyu hung up and found Woohyun and grabbed Woohyun scolding him while Woohyun whined. When Sunggyu was finished and he grinned "was Sunggyu hyung worried about me~~?"

Sunggyu blushed deeply "sh-shut up you idiot! let's go were leaving!" on the way out Key could hear Woohyun teasing Sunggyu and Sunggyu telling him to shut up.

Key was left there sitting on the floor still drunk, he got up and headed home ignoring everyone who was calling his name.