〈 updates 〉+1

〈 cirque des rêves 〉 apply closed。choosing characters !
CHEATSHEET                UPDATES                REVIEWS          

 

updates 〉

< 09.APR.2015 > hello everyone, finally the updates page is up ! reviews are up to date for the two applicants. i wish all of you good luck for filling the application, and don't hesitate to ask questions if you want more information. i actually don't really know what to write here right now hehe, so i'll just say bye for the moment ~ :D

< 16.apr.2015 > hello hello everyone ! i truly apologize for the lack of updates and the late reviews, exams are coming up and handling two universities in two countries is a bit demanding. anyway, the reviews are up to date and i also update the cheatsheet in the story part and the love interest part, so please read the notes and for those who are currently writing their application, take it into account ! also, i will start working on a short teaser-trailer after my exams are all done, so do you guys have any question or any thing that you want me to write about or want to know more about ? feel free to give ideas in the comments down below ! thank you to those who already applied and good luck for those who are writing !  

< 13.MAY.2015 > HELLO ! FIRST, I APOLOGIZE AGAIN FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES, BUT EXAMS ARE OVER, SO NOW IT'LL BE OK ! A TEASER WILL BE POSTED DURING THE WEEK-END, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE EARLIER BUT MY SOFTWARE CRASHED ;U; ANYWAY, ON ANOTHER NOTE, PLEASE WELCOME MY NEW CO-AUTHOR, BABY_1004 ! SHE WILL ALSO BE A CHARACTER OF THIS STORY, SO YOU'LL KNOW MORE A BIT LATER~ PLEASE WELCOME HER WARMLY ! AS SOON AS HOMEWORK IS DONE, WE'LL START WORKING HARD ON THE STORY, SO YOU CAN EXPECT MORE FROM US. KEEP THE APPLICATIONS COMING, WE NEED MORE ! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE !


< 17.MAY.2015 > finally the first teaser is posted ! i really apologize for how long i made you wait but finally, we're back on track. We'll start planning the story now, so keep the apps coming ~ !

< 03.JULY.2015 > oh my god, it's been so long, i'm so sorry. this story is still going on, and i'm here to announce the deadline ! deadline will be july 14th, in about one week and a half. if you need an extension, don't hesitate to pm me and ask me ! the next review is going to be posted next week because i'm coming back to my country this weekend, so i won't have access to a computer. good luck everyone !

< 13.JULY.2015 > deadline is tomorrow everyone ! remember to ask for an extension if you need one, otherwise i'll close the application time without any second thought. each chosen character will be revealed with a teaser. i still didn't choose anyone, so i have no idea about the number. good luck !

< 22.JULY.2015 > hello everyone ! the apply is
closed and all the reviews are done. my co-author and i will be discussing to choose the applicants and teasers will be out to reveal all the applicants one by one. i apologize if it takes some time to arrive, but we need to plan this out carefully to make it interesting for all of you. i'm thinking of choosing 5 or 6 applicants, i'm sorry we can't choose everyone TT.TT good luck !