Judgemental? ON!

Dark VS Smile

“Shut up…”

“Well.” Said the Min Yoongi, the mysterious-known-boy at campus at his close friend, Kim Namjoon. “She’s really a like… ,…” Namjoon cursed and puckered his lips. “like… she don’t accept by letter and there I am, ing confessing at her but her? .” He added and turned at Yoongi, who was had his teasing eyes but a poker face too which made him burst out laughing. “Your face! I can’t…”

“You like her.” Yoongi said while looking straight, still maintaining his poker face as they were on the way to class. “WHAT THE NO I DON’T LIKE ES. YOU ASKED FOR THE BET AND SO I DID BUT FAIL SEE,” Namjoon exclaimed and made a puking face. Yoongi stared emotionlessly at him as he was holding on his chest while panting hard. “you freaked the hell out me, Yoongi. I need water. What the Yoongi don’t stare at me like that, you better stop Hyung I mean Yoongi— eh I mean Suga what the you stop when I call you Suga huh?”

They have been a close friend when they were just high school. Surely they have bad boys’ images – that almost all students afraid of them. Because one, they once beat people. Two, they’re antisocial. Three, their gazes made the people scared the hell out them.

“Ok starting by today I’ll call you Suga ok?”

Namjoon earned a slight nod from him that made him chuckled. “Your birthday is coming in few days and I am here, wishing your mouth to talk more. Haha kidding yah Suga you’re gonna attend class? Well I don’t. I’ll stay here.” He said and flopped on a couch. Yoongi stopped, slowly reversing his step and sat beside him, saying, “Join.”

--

“Uh… uhh, m-maybe now.” A male student ran away as he finished his last few sentences. “.” Yoongi muffled. “Yeah that’s annoying but you better go. I once refused to go to their staffroom and you know what I was punished like that.” Namjoon finished and had his famous WTF face watching Yoongi already on his way to the staffroom.

He found himself in front of the staff, stopped when he saw the ty Sarang was smiling sweetly at the teacher.

“Ani sonsaengnim, kwaenchanayo.”

“Ani ani… you’re a girl. You don’t have to carry such heavy books…”

“Ani ani ani Mr. Lee… kwaenchana.”

“Bwoya, no more ani.”

Yoongi cleared his throat as he can’t stand it anymore. She’s such a flirt, how can she flirt at the teacher after she had already made all boys drool over her, well except him maybe? Huehue, well don’t forget Namjoon too, well right? Maybe who the hell even know? Ok back to the story.

They shot their attention at the door where Yoongi stood there. “Damn, why are you even make a sound, stupid”, he muttered and bit his lip. He didn’t even know why he should make one. Well one, of course he wasn’t jealous. “Oh, Min Yoongi, come in.” Mr. Lee spoke in strict mode – that total different from the tone he used at Sarang. He unconsciously scoffed which made the two taken aback by his sudden response.

He walked in the staff and Sarang stepped aback and bowed while hugging the books. Yoongi looked at Mr. Lee in ‘what the heck quick please’ way. “A student reported you escaped from history class. You really did that?” Mr. Lee asked and folded his arms. “Chesonghabnida, I will leave.” Sarang said from behind. Yoongi rolled his eyes at that innocence tone. He really hated it like WHEN ARE GIRLS START TO BE REAL – well in his opinion, girls are fake, I repeat, in Mr. Min Yoongi’s opinion.

“Are you sure you’ll do that, Sarang ssi?” Mr. Lee asked and walked towards her. He could hear her saying ‘kwaenchana’ and Mr. Lee, ‘you’re a girl’ but he maintained his eyes staring at nothing. All he can do is to wait for them to finish their ‘sweet moments’ together. “Ok take care on your way home, Sarang!”

“Ne sonsaengnim thank for your cooperation on my rep- AH!”

That’s it, he cannot. Yoongi finally turned back at them and saw her laying like WTF was that. He coughed unstably already when Mr. Lee nagged and even touched her hands, pulling her up. “Yoongi, call the ambulance!” Mr. Lee said to him as he wore his WTF face. She just tripped, not like a truck crashed her then tuut, coma and died. No. It was a minor accident. Such a spoilt. “Aniya, Kwaenchana. It’s just a little. I tripped. Hahah aigoo I am clumsy, right? She asked and laughed in such forced tone. He seriously wanted to puke in front of them. He wanted to leave or even possible, disappeared from that place.

“Maan, why do you take so long huh?”

Yoongi shook his head, sighing as he grabbed his bag and started to walk off. “Ya ya ya slow down, bro. Wassup? Why do you called up there? Anything wrong?” he managed to ask again and Yoongi nodded his head. “Escape.” He said shortly and made a blowfish. “Oh yeah but I am escaping class too.. Mr. Lee mention me?” he asked and shrugged.

Actually he wasn’t being punished about the escape thingy since Mr. Lee left to manage Sarang’s leg. She tripped on a metal block and bleed a lot. He even afraid of blood so he left already. He even had the urge to help her but hell no, he don’t help es.

~~

Author's note:

Here's the chapter 2, hope you enjoy and uhm I don't think tomorrow I can continue and err, last but not least, GOMAWOYO FOR READING.