Han Sarang

Dark VS Smile

Smiling, giggling while flipping her hair, she even earned a scoffs and a murmuring sounds from the girls. She used to it, she knew that they never liked her. She was also known as the famous person in the campus by her beauty look and kind-hearted personality which made the boys head over heels seeing her, but the other hand, girls hated it.

“Look, that flirty starts it again.”

“I know, aish how I wish I can throw that flirty face of hers.”

“The way she reads the letter can make me vomit, oh my god, I can’t even stare at her that longer.”

Comments were thrown at her but she wasn’t very aware of it. Being the already used-to-its, she’s ‘okay’…

She was at the cafeteria, sitting by herself, humming a random song while looking down at her blanked-paper, - which she was supposed to write a poem on that for the English class’ presentation. Then suddenly she saw a group of male students slowly approaching her. She smiled, signaling to them like ‘its ok, come to mama, babies…’ she smiled a little when one of them handed his hand out with a letter on it which she didn’t hesitated to take it. She looked up at them, especially at the leader-like of the gang. He looked away at the not-so-long eye contact they made. “By t-the way S-Sarang ssi, g-gotta go.” he said, flustered. “O-Oh, yeah, thanks tho!” she thanked with a giggle before they zoomed away from there. Once she opened it, a grin came out from .

She couldn’t stop smiling reading it up till now. It was such a sweet letter she ever read. She had received so many letters already, mostly were love letters. Well boys actually knew that she didn’t accept their loves but oh well, it was considered as a praising letter tho. “Eh, wait. Why don’t I use this sentences as my English poem… hmm yes good one, Sarang ssi.” she muffled and grinned. “Wait, I don’t cheat… andwae Sarangi ssi, use your own effort on this. Fighting.”

“Ahem.”

“Oh ne??” she responded when she heard a clearing throat voice behind her. “Y-yes?” she began to ask when the boy just stared blankly at her with no expression, plus he was coming with only his body, not even bringing a letter. He isn’t come to give letter then? – she thought. Usually boys came with a busy hand while him, none. She realized him gulping which make her face became unsure but unconsciously a smirk formed on her face. “What is it?...”

“Johayo. Sarang ssi, I like you.”

“N-ne?” she was taken aback by his words that officially came out from his mouth, not by a letter or stuffs. He then flashed his handsome smile once he saw her touched face. “I-I can’t, uh…” she muttered and gave him an apologize face. “U-um s-so—” “No that’s it, thank you.” he said and started to walk away when a boy let out a loud chuckle from afar that enough for her to hear it. Sarang raised her eyebrows at him that he immediately stopped from chuckling before leaving.

A boy confessing her by mouth. What a fake. A simple confession when they were never have any conversation. That’s it, why are boys are the same? She wanted the real one. That is the one of why she has never have one before. She only wanted one boy that is surely be her husband soon. She never wanted the ‘break-up’ term inter her life. NEVER.

--

“Oh young master!”

The maids rushed at her once she opened the front door of her mansion. “Ne, good afternoon.” she said while the maids took her bags and greeted her. She only nodded with a smile while heading to the dining hall. It was all silent in the mansion, it was just filled with the radio and TV sounds.

“A-abeoji… e-eomeoni… good afternoon...”

She greeted as she bowed 90 degrees and only earned a slight nod from them. She bit her lips, wanting to have a conversation with them, at least, a short. But she never get one. As if she was not their daughter. She understand their position as a CEO of this and that but she couldn’t understand why they didn’t have such time for her. It was such a pity for her, seeing professional CEOs even can spent their time with their children.

~~

P/S: todoooh! Chapter 1 here, the intro of the main character. Well sorry it's short but I promise the next chappies will be long. Well, atleast I try, right? //did a fail aegyo