Let's have fun

A Little Different

“I refuse!”  Xiumin pouted at the response of the newest body guard recruit. “Why would you say that? You’ll look really smart in it too-“ “I refuse to the brat around his school with that on!” “Why not!” “I'll stick out and anyway I’m not a real body guard like you guys!” “But it’s a elite school!” Hongbin glared at Xiumin. “But they wear casual clothes!! So I am not going to wear that!”
“What is going on?!” Tao and Hyuk burst into the room, the body guard apparently trying to hold back the young master. As soonhis eyes fell on the object in Xiumin’s hands he snorted, “I knew you'd whine about that!”
Hongbin felt his hair bristle, it was only 7 in the morning but he was already seeing red. Xiumin sighed putting the suit he was holding down for the time being preparing himself to jump in between Hongbin and his young master incase anything should happen.From over Hyuk’s shoulder Tao was also bracing himself for confrontation, he tried helping by adding “It is accustomed to wearing it, we all do!” “But you work HERE and YOU're not following HIM around IN the school all day! And it’s hot!” Hongbin hissed, really upset at the situation.
He was only seventeen, he wasn’t planning to stick out at a strange elite school full of brats like the one before him, he only wanted to blend in, get the day over with and go home. Up until now he had just stayed at him recieving trainging from Xiumin and Tao, but somehow yesturday Hyuk's dad had decided it was time for him to join his son at his school. If only he had known back then that he'd be forced to wear a suit!


“You’re right! You can wear casual clothes, just look nice!” the three body guards stared at their young master with big eyes after what he had said. Hyuk simply shrugged, “We’ll be late if he continues nagging, see you at the door in five!” With that he his heel and left Hongbin’s room, Tao quickly jumped back to reality and following immediately. Xiumin raised an eyebrow, “Interesting,well you heard him, go get ready and do get dressed into something decent at least!”
Hongbin still not grasping the situation fully only registered: no suit for him! As the other body guard left he punched the air excited, it felt like a small victory, having his way. Quickly, he got into more neater clothes, simple pants with a white shirt and black hoodie, grinning at the color choice, at least that fitted with the suit. Brushed through his wavy hair once and then raced to the door, not wanting to give Hyuk the pleasure of teasing him for being late.

The car drive was mostly silent, Tao and Xiumin had taken their leave at the door, whispering something to Hongbin about staying strong and they’ll come after him if he messes up. Hongbin shifted in his seat, Hyuk sitting next to him, the driver was separated from them by a thick dark glass wall. It couldn't be so hard following Hyuk around school, right?
He took a look around the car he sat in, it was the same car he had seen the other day, big and fancy and with lots of extra features inside. Speaking of which his eyes fell on some extra buttons on his side of the car, even though he resisted for about five minutes, he thought pressing one wouldn’t hurt anyone, suddenly the loudest and most passionately sung opera was roaring through the car. He actually felt the vehicle swerve as it obviously was heard through the glass by the driver, along with Hyuk punching him in the shoulder. All while he was franticly pushing the buttons trying to find the off button, if only the designer of the button’s hadn’t gone for a minimal design with no recognize able labels for them.
“Driver Lee DISABLE HIS BUTTONS OR SO HELP ME!” Hyuk yelled at the top of his lungs whilst, now Hongbin noticed, not punching him but trying to get to the buttons. Automaticly he leant back letting the younger one lean over him and skillfully pressing the right one.
As silence returned to the car the young master let out a big sigh and Hongbin looked at him, knowing full well he should apologize. “I’m sorry about that-“ “It’s fine!” Hyuk snapped leaning his head against the window, Hongbin tilted his head, now that he took a closer look at the young master, he realized that since leaving the house, Hyuk had been ... very on edge.
“Say, Hyu- Young master,” even though Hongbin felt like vomiting at the title, he did feel bad for the opera surprise he had given the driver and his co passenger. Hyuk’s eyes snapped to him, there was a hint of uneasiness in them, hold on Hongbin knew that look.

“Young master, why do you need a body guard barely older then yourself to follow you around in school?” “Hongbinn..!” he heard the driver give a warning, alerting Hongbin that the glass wall wasn’t as soundproof as he thought.

“Driver Lee, focus on driving!” Hyuk almost growled, turning his head to the window, “It wasn’t like he wasn’t going to find out by the time we get there…”  Hongbin’s hunch was growing bigger, but he remained quiet waiting for Hyuk to continue. “The people at the school... well they might be all what you’d call ‘elite’ there but … let’s say... I’m not what a successor should look like or act…” Almost immediately Hongbin knew his hunch was right, at the same time he let his eyes wonder over the other. Sure Hyuk was on the short side and had very young features, however he was still young and still had to go through puberty.

It was his turn to sigh, seems like bullying wasn’t only a ‘peasants’ problem. “You joining me… was father’s idea… to ‘help’ the situation… well we’ll see about that…” After driving a while Hongbin saw them enter the outskirts of the city again, an area which he hadn’t been to before, he looked around all he saw were tall mansions and luxurious town houses. As he had his nose pressed against the glass, Hyuk suddenly said, “You don’t have to come, it was just an idea from my dad, I couldn’t care less if you join me or not! I’m sure that’s what you want anyway…” Hongbin the younger immediately, if Hongbin didn’t know people better he would have missed the slight shake in the younger’s voice. Stubbornly, the young master was staring out the window refusing to meet Hongbin’s gaze digging itself in the back of his head. However Hongbin’s mind had been set, grabbing the other by his collar and dragging him to his side of the car.

“’Don’t have to come along’?! ‘What I want’?! Excuuusee me?” Hongbin hissed through his teeth down on the younger, “You think I put up with Xiumin and Tao’s training, got accepted by your dad, just to run off on the first day out?! I will be going with you to the bloody“  -“language” the driver meekly yelped from the front- “school, and see the ‘situation’ for myself, I might not bloody” –a whimper from the front- “like you much, ‘San’.’Hyuk’. but I sure as friggen” –sound of defeat from the front- “hell don’t like bullying!” Hyuk’s eyes widened as Hongbin spoke the unspoken word of the conversation, immediately wondering to the floor almost in shame. His hunch had been right, no matter how high and mighty he thought Hyuk to be, he was actually in school being bullied?

 “So if you like it or not! I will be joining you! And let’s see what these ‘elites’ have up their sleeves, just let them try something!” Hongbin put Hyuk back into his seat patting his shoulder, the young master’s eyes still glued to the floor of the car, "Anyway, with your attitude I think you act the 'successor role very well!" He thought he heard a small chuckle at the last part but couldn't see any change in Hyuk's stoic gaze to the floor.

Now with new found energy Hongbin turned back to his own window, and after another ten minutes of silence he noticed they had entered a driveway leading up to the most prestige looking buildings ever, and apon closer look realized it was the school.  Just as he was about to plaster his face to the window to get a closer look, he heard Hyuk mumble from behind him. He raised an eyebrow, “I cannot hear you if you talk to the floor!” As Hyuk raised his head, Hongbin broke into a smirk. His 'young master' was wearing that same neutral and yet so arrogant look he had worn when he was looking down on Hongbin, “I said, if you’re up to the challenge, let’s try out if you're not as useless as I think!”
Hongbin laughed, “How on earth do you get bullied?” Hyuk shrugged, “You’ll see…” The car slowly came to a halt and they could hear the driver step out, to come around to open the door for Hyuk. As he did so, and the young master made to get out, he turned around to the new ‘body guard’ a last time, “Oh, the most of the kids here to extracurricular martial arts,” Hongbin’s jaw dropped, making Hyuk break into a wide smile for the first time since getting in the car, “Let’s have fun, shall we?”

 

A/N: forgive the long no update, will try uploading lots in the coming days!!