Love Lesson

Acoustic

The sun beamed in through their balcony, lighting up the floor .

They had been silent there nearly two hours .


She has been so exhausted.


Yonghwa been looking at her or should she said he staring her like he predator looking for it  prey .


‘What did you want ? ‘ surrendered .


“Here..” he pointed her to sit beside him .


“Why don’t you tell me . I’m sorry  .“

He looked at her and tighten their hug.


‘Sorry ? Sorry for what ? ‘ Seohyun clenched her teeth . 


You were a .”  


She coughed, then flashing her smile .


“I’m giving my whole life to you ,and your patience is my answer “.

She simply answered him. She knows where will this question will go through.


“What exactly happen ?”


What happen to me ? I asked myself . 


Yoona was on her trip , im leaving alone .As usual , im coming home at 9 .

That day , i’ve noticed im being followed .It was Jinwoon.”


It is my freshman year in Elite University .Jinwoon has been a good sunbae for me.He take care of me very well . Everyone has warned me about how bad Jinwoon can be. How possessive he is but im ignored everything since Jinwoon has never take me for granted until one day , he confessed to me .


Im so shocked .

I never thought of love or boyfriend or marriage but he keep pestering me .He even dare to touch me in public.

My dad who know about this transferred me to here , he even safely secured me by giving me two bodyguard .

3 years, when things being good , i feel safe and Yoona unnie was always there for me at  Dongguk University thats when i thought of having a bodyguard was a burdensome and dad stop them from taking care of me.


Unfortunately , that’s when things happen .

Just for you to know, he did everything .Kissing , touching , tear my undergarment and he almost me.

Very close to ...


Her voice shaken . She take a deep breath .


I swear I was so shocked and I didn’t even remember what happen next .

When I opened my eyes , im in hospital .


That’s when I thought of something .


That I want to escaped myself from being married to you . 


Im not even in love with you  , doesn’t know you and why on earth im going to tie the knot with someone i dint even know his existence in this planet .


But your confidence and the way you comforting me  make me wandering something .

In the future, am i going to find another man whom willing to take care of me even if im pregnant with a baby .


And the rest is what happen .

He look at her fidgeting her finger . 


And you start having feeling for me since ? “


He confidently take a peek of look at his beautiful bride . Wonderful eyes .


Seohyun looked at Yonghwa and suddenly realize why she enjoyed and feel safe with him .

Human touch .There was a lot handsome young man out here and not even once she would pass them entering her heart .

Yonghwa sincere words that make her heart stop at the hospital waving through her mind .


Since you came, barging and hug me ?”


Yonghwa grin at her face .

Yes,we are in love at first sight .Together .


“What’s with that face ?”


“That wasn’t so hard to think , and i am ready for it again .To make you fall for me again“  . He .


Seohyun feel her face flush red .

 "I 'm yours "