Acoustic

Acoustic

 

“Can you please repeat it again?.”

“Which one ?. ”

“The one when you said,you are getting married.”

Yonghwa nodded . “You have been telling me to repeat it for the forth time,right?.”

“And suppose my ears won’t believe that.”

Yonghwa sighed.Nonchalant.He was feeling hungry but Lee Joon makes he feel nausea  with his questions.

“Tell your ears.You need to believe it.”

“Believe that you’re getting married?” Jungshin repeated . “ You? Married ? No way ? . ”

“How about yes way? .”

Lee Joon frown his eyebrows. “No way.” He drink the latte. “All of this time I  can feel that you have no girlfriend because you are too much busy or you’re still pining over her .”

“It has been four years Joonie,Do you really think im the type who will still hold his feeling ? If she  was really meant to me , maybe… but judging from what she did…I’m not that blind .”

“No..” Lee Joon smile . “So,who’s the unlucky girl ? Tell us her name ..”

Yonghwa ignoring the sneeky Lee Joon.He still chewing his food and showing his smile.

 “Come on, spill the details.How come you make your bestfriend waiting?”Lee Joon blink his eyes and clenched his teeth. “ Bro , c’mon .”

Well the food has been finished.He wiped his mouth with a tissue,before drink the green tea.Lee Joon  and Jungshin was still waiting .

“ Sincerely,I don’t know her name.Or her look.”

“Kidding me”

“No”

Lee Joon put his fist in front of Yonghwa face . “ Then,out of nowhere you drop a bomb telling me you’re getting married?Have you been influence with drama on tv ?”

Yonghwa laughed. “She’s someone whom my mother choose for me”

Lee Joon silent .Yeah,he’s shocked.

“I can’t bear hearing my mom keep teeling me to get married.So..the solution is..marry the woman that she approves.” He continued.

“So this unknown lady is your mom choices?”

Yonghwa hit Joon head. “Bro ,have you been listening to my story ?”

“Yes.”Lee Joon nodded. “ And you’ve agreed ?” Jungshin added 

Yonghwa laughed. “ Since when you’ve both  being so slow man ?”

Lee Joon grinned his teeth. “ So now you’re going to tell your mom about this,when ?”

Yonghwa didn’t answered the question straighfully.He look away

“After this.”

Lee Joon tap on Yonghwa shoulder. “ I think it was just a month you’ve been coming home…and out of nowhere you told me you’re getting married..wonder if you’ve coming back earlier .Maybe there’s a little boy whom calling me uncle.I hope you are serious this time,bro.”

Yonghwa look at his two  friend .He sip the drink .

“I really hope you’re serious.You’re talking about marriage.”

Yonghwa smile hearing his  words.Lee Joon was like that.He knows that Lee Joon was very understanding and knowing him more than himself.

“I am serious”

“Good”

“I’ll let you know how it goes.”

“She’s a nice lady,right?”

“Seems like that”

“Good,introduce her to me .” Jungshin playfull cheer the atmosphere

“If she’s agrees if not..” Yonghwa stop his words “ We both won’t be knowing her “Yonghwa laugh.He stare at the watch “Wow,almost two.Thanks for having me being your lunch date buddy.”

“Lol ,do you really think this restaurant and our office was too much far ? We was walking here in five minutes,bro.”

“Yes, it was nearer but for me to steal both of your time …thank you”

“Yeah,that’s friend a for .”Lee Joon patted his shoulder before bid a goodbye.

“ Call me.Anytime . ” Jungshin shake his hand and walk away

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Joohyun stare at her mom face.

“Who?”

“Mrs Jung.Mrs Jung who came at your birthday party”

“Yes.. I know her ”She nodded.”But why did she coming … ? ”

“She’s asking me about you .”

“Asking about me?”

Madam Seo inhale her breath deeply .” She ask me about you for his son .”

“ Hyun..”

“She propose you for her son.”

“I know,but why?”she ask .She look at her mom.Her mom was smiling.

“Omma…”

“I’ve been asking her …but she’d say that she’s only did what did her son telling her “

“But I’m not knowing him..”

“Me neither..” Her mom laugh. “ And you know my little daughter has a secret admirer ..it was beyond my imaging”

Joohyun sit still.Her hand fidgetting. Omma ! I’ve been feeling dizzing with all this nonsense and you keep laughing..what should I do?