Temptation Application

KPOP Application
 
AOA-Seolhyun-11.jpg
 
Dr3amers // kat // 9/10
» Main dancer, sub rapper

NICKNAME: ...Hwa-Young Song

DATE OF BIRTH: ...March 10th 1995
AGE: ...20
PLACE OF BIRTH: ...South Korea, Seoul.
ETHNICTY: ... South Korean (Asian)
HOMETOWN: ...Kyoto, Japan
LANGUAGE: ... Fluent:Korean and Japanese. She can also speak English quite well (intermediate level)

» SHOWTIMeSTAGE NAME: ... Sara Song

STAGE PERSONA: ... Badass,confident, y. Sara is a different person on stage.
POSITION: ...Main Dancer, Sub Rapper.
FANCLUB NAME: ...Locket's (Temptation locket to your heart).
FANCLUB COLOR: ... White and Blue.


 

 
 
TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW
WHAT IS IT ABOUT YOU THAT MAKES YOU YOU?


 
» PERSONALITY
 

Hwa-Young is a confident girl, somebody who acts like the leader. She is very independant and careless, due to this she can make wreckless decisions. Her up-bringing allowed her to explore, with her dad moving a lot, she was quite the dare-devil. Hwa-Young thought that every moment was like her last, so she tends to do what she believes is right in that time. Previous heartbreaks have made her quite self concious, she now always tries to please others. She is the kind of loving girl, who if she falls in love, she will fall completely. Ever since a young age, she has had majour anxiety and tends to stress out a lot. When her members are in trouble, she can't help but become devensive, her members are like her family. She was quite shy at a younger age, but after discovering different types of dancing other than ballet she found out she wasn' just the girl in the tutu.

It's no lie that Hwa-Young is a virtusso, who has loved music for all her life, but she kept it quiet due to her parents unfair hatred. So when she became a model she found herself becoming critical of herself and she learnt to only love one type of her which honestly is unrealistic. Even to this day as an idol she is scared by the thought of people reminding her of her imperfections. This is one of her only worries about herself. Though she may portray herself as the perfect rolemodel, theres a lot of things that even Hwa-Young doesn't know about herself.

» BACKGROUND

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hwa-Young never had a definite home, she moved around quite often till the age of 6. Hwa-Young was born in Seoul, where her mother tragically died after birth. Her father could not stand to be in Seoul after this incident, so he found a new job located in Japan. She was moved around a lot and due to this, she didn't have many friends, or at least ones she could maintain. Her and her father didn't have the closest relationship, he was rather cold towards her actually. She often recalls the moment he said that it pained him to even look at her as the two looked so alike. Then Sora came around, Sora is Hwa-Young's stepmother a lovely woman who wanted the best for her. She used to take Hwa-Young out to the markets in Japan to buy food and go to nearby toy stores. Though her dad still didn't show affection or love towards her, she could always tell that he was a lot happier when Sora was around.

 

Sora noticed that her step daughter didn't have her hobbies, and some how managed to get Hwa-Youngs father to agree to let her do ballet. She loved it and spent everyday after school, sometimes before, dancing her heart out. As she got older, she wanted to branch out into different dance (age 10). In her local studio, she used to practice hiphop and contempary, only with Sora's permisson though. She knew her grades were important and studied really hard, she passed everything with flying scores. She did this for her dad. When she finally decided she wanted to tell her parents her dreams of being a dancer, they denied it telling her it was a waste and she should do something else instead. So when she was scouted as a model, she told her parents and this time Sora said yes and insisted. With her help, her father agreed. The last words she said before Hwa-Young got on her plane to Korea were..."Achieve your dreams, I've always supported you". Hwa-Young followed these words and knew that her passion for dancing would never end.

 

Now, she is here. She still thanks her manager and Sora to this day.


» APPERENCE

Hwa-Young is your typical korean beauty, with a twist. She has lucious dark brown highlighted hair and deep eyes with tones of green. Unlike a lot of asian girls she is quite tan, some people compare her to EXO's Kai. Her face is quite fragile looking and she has a modern day doll face, her eyes are medium sized, she also has double eyelids (a request from the company). She stands at the height of 168cm with a light weight of 51 pounds (you may adjust this). Her lips are a light pink colour, and are the perfect size to apply lipstick to. She has light freckles over her nose which are very hard to see, most of the time her makeup artists cover them up.

 

» STYLE

Hwa-Young has multiple different styles. She at the dorm likes her sweatpants and baggy shirts very much, this is what she calls her laybacked style. Pretty much anytime she practices, she just wears things like leggings and vests. When on interview shows, she likes to dress similar to her friend Yoona from Girls Generation. Light coloured skirts and dresses complemented by bright, bold accesorries. Hwa-Young has a unique fashion sense and likes to combine multiple different patterns together to make a oufitt most people wouldn't be able to pull off. Her insperation is Tiffany from Girls Generation, she likes how Tiffany can pull of different looks including y oufitts which honestly Hwa-Young does feel awkward wearing before going on stage. As a teenager, she used to make fashion journels using photos of sites like tumblr. If she had to describe her style it would be girly but chic. She really can pull off any style.

 

» PREDEBUT EXPERIENCE

2005// She stared in a popular ballet performance.
2010  // Met CL from 2ne1 and did a photoshoot with her.

 

» FUTURE AND PAST SCANDALS 

Future// Her and love interest on show fans thought they were dating.
Future or Past // Experience
Future or Past // Experience

 

 

YAY OR NAY
THE TRAITS THAT DEFINE YOU
» LIKES
  • one:Dance, it relieves her of stress.
  • two: Animal's, she loves poodles and bull dogs.
  • three: Social Media, like hello what would she do without it!
  • four: Her friends, without them she wouldn't be here as an idol.
  • five: Cat videos, they crack her and the others up.
» DISLIKES
  • one: Snobby people who think they're better than everyone else.
  • two: The feeling of heartbreak.
  • three: Pressure.
  • four:Rarely seeing her family.
  • five:Having nothing to do.
» FEARS
  • one:Spiders
  • two:Clowns
  • three:Not being good enough.
  • four:Being trapped in a horror movie forever.
  • five:Finding out I was ill.
» HOBBIES
  • one:Adventuring, she likes to visit different places.
  • two: Though she's not a chef, she likes to try to cook.
  • three:Selca's, allthough taking selcas isnt a hobby it may as well be for Sara.
  • four:Reading, she loves to read novels and sci-fi books.
  • five: Going for runs around parks in the early morning.
» HABITS
  • one: Taking a long time in the bathroom.
  • two:Saying random things.
  • three:Chewing to much gum.
  • four:Listening to a song untill hating it.
  • five:Overthinking things.
» TRIVIA
  • one:She loves rollercoasters and themeparks.
  • two:She likes to read comic books and loves how they look in her dorm room.
  • three:Wants to go bungee jumping.
  • four:Has an obsession with rings.
  • five:Hopes to travel the world.
WHAT YOU HEAR, WHAT YOU SEE
WHEN I'M ON THAT STAGE
SINGING TWIN: Minzy 2ne1 | AOA SEOLHYUN
DANCING TWIN: After school gahee | victoria f(x)
RAPPING TWIN:exid le} wonder girls yubin
AEGYO TWIN: Girls day minah | after schools lizzy
TALKING TWIN: girls day yura | snsd's yuri
LAUGHING TWIN: SNSD SUNNY | SNSD HYOYEON
 
WHAT IS LOVE
WE SPEND OUR LIVES SEARCHING FOR IT
» THE BASICS
LOVE RELATIONSHIP PERSONA: Cute and y love, he helps make her more comfortable and feel better about herself.
LOVE INTEREST: GOT7 Jackson
BACKUP: GOT7 Mark
» PERSONALITY

 Jackson is really relaxed and pretty chill. He is a funny guy who has good humor, but often some really bad jokes. He fits with Sara as he is a rapper and loves to dance just like her. Just like Sara he is not from Korea, so he often is clueless about things which makes them cute together. He too is a daredevil and loves to try new things and he one day wants to go do rock diving. Jackson loves children, he is good minded and family oriented. When with children, he isn't the Jackson everyone see's on stage. However, Jackson can get infuriated when he doesn't understand or know what to do. He can be quite awkward, but thats what makes him adorable. Most people would describe him as a funny guy who just wants to be happy. 

» INTERACTIONS

The two like to message each other via texting apps, they like to send mugshots of each other back and forth, this is how they start to get close. Also the two start to appear with their groups on music shows, often playing fun games. Sometimes they skype each other but its usually late at night when the other members are asleep, they normally do this when one of the groups is promoting in different countries etc. 

» HOW DID YOU MEET?

 

Jackson and Sara met on running man a vairety show. It was the summer edition and they were at a waterpark, the two were chosen to be partners for that episode. On that day they did multiple activities, including playing/going on the flume. The two had a great time together and made that paticular episode interesting. Many fans spectulated that the two were together, but the company shot down these rumours saying that the both were single and had no dating status. However, Jackson did ask for her number as he did take a interest towards Sara. The two continue to do more projects together though.

 

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
THANK YOU
JUST A FEW LAST NOTES
COMMENTS: Thank you for viewing my application and I hope you enjoyed it, if you would like any improvements please message me.
SUGGESTIONS: None so far :)
SCENE REQUEST: JACKSON AND SARA BEING PAIRED FOR A DANCE ON MUSIC SHOW.
PASSWORD:AOA LIKE A CAT ...
LAYOUT DESIGNED AND CODED BY FLAMZFOX AT CERULEAN THEMES