7SINS Application (Kim Sohee+Envy)

KPOP Application
 

So-Hee kIM

Dr3amers • Kat • 9/10

 

the basics.

name » So Hee Kim (Envy plotline)

nickname(s) » Bambi- She is called Bambi by her members, this is because

birthplace & birthday » Seoul, South Korea. So Hee was born on 23rd October 1994(20 years old)

hometown » Myeong-Dong

ethnicity » Fully Korean

language » Korean, fluent.- Knows Korean as it is her native language.

English, Fluent- Standard language to learn at her school.

Japanese, intermediate level- Her Mother taught her a bit as her mother used to live in Japan as a child.
 

face claim » Park Shin Hye (the face claim does sing but mostly models and acts. If this is a problem do tell me:))

backup face claim » Song Hye-Kyo 

 

appearance »So-Hee has a certain charm which you can't name specificallly. Maybe it's her deep brown eyes, her stunning cheekbones or her tan complection, its hard to say which one. She like's to have classic appearence, somebody who looks as though they are respected. Unlike the other members, So-Hee's hair colour does not change, it has always been brown, though she would like to try blonde she doesn't think she'd suit it. As for make up, she normally just focus' on skin and doesn't do anything too dramatic. As the visual, her skin has to be flawless, so she uses foundations, tonal highlighters and concealers to maintain the pure look. With this kind of look, she has the basic's false eyelashes, mascaras and a light lip colour.

 

However, when So-Hee wants to have a more y and standout look, coloured eye liner is a must. She usually use's a glitter black, or a standard black with a teal above it to make her eyes pop.  Sometimes she may have a bright coral/red lip as well.
 

style » Style? She's very stylish, always wearing the latest clothing for the newest collections. So-Hee can pull anything off, but her favourite type of clothing is the, what she calls, standout style. This consits of unique pants, blazers, jumpsuits etc, often uniquely patterned and designed. With this So-hee may pair chuncky gold bracelets, plain white heels and various types of statement rings. On stage she tends to go with the y style, black being a important colour. Glitter is especially important for the stage.

 

When she's relaxing at the dorm, she likes to keep it pretty simple. Normally a pair of shorts and a vest, something that is comfortable for all activities. Despite So-Hee loving heels, whenever she doesn't have to wear them she avoids them. Plain white vans or her converse's are her go to shoe choice. Vairety shows? Usually high waisted pants and crop tops, something that is both comfy and stylish. 

 

 

Standout style= http://www.wowkeren.com/images/events/ori/2014/02/10/park-shin-hye-elle-feb-2014-05.jpg

 

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/077/8/b/park_shin_hye_png_by_majoalgo-d4t5b45.png

 

Stagestyle=http://www.soompi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/park-shin-hye-3.png

 

https://hersideofstory.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/melon-11.jpg

 

Relaxing Style=http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34400000/Jambangee-park-shin-hye-34441242-580-841.jpg

 

http://star.koreandrama.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/PSH13.jpg

 

Vairety Style= https://geunshinaddict.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/1979597_634395736651736_278813628_n.jpg

 

http://en.korea.com/parkshinhye/files/2013/05/6f061d950a7b0208795e15b463d9f2d3562cc8cb.jpg

"Aigoo, good girls are boring"
                                                                                             

the girl next door.


personality » 

So-Hee has quite a 'multi' personality, she's really different in that sense. For starters, she's very ambitious. If you give So-Hee a once in a lifetime oppertnity she will say yes no matter how scary it may seem to her. Another thing is that she is very kind hearted and considerate, to So-Hee other people come before her, for example she always tries to take care of her members though she's not the leader. At first sight, she may seem intimidaiting as she is always quite bold, but once you get to know her you will know that she's actually a relaxed and hilarious person after all. Despite this just like her name Envy suggests, she can become very envious of others. It's something that she's always had starting in high school (she was envious of people having so many friends), to people she may appear to have high guards, but thats just because she's nervous around new people.

 

Another bad personality trait that So-Hee has is that she's very emotional. When she gets upset, or feels down, tears will fall from her eyes. Something interesting is that even if something makes her mad or distraught, she won't show it but she will go silent and prehaps leave the room. That's one of the thing s that make her so unique, the only person who has ever seen her sadness, is her leader. So-Hee doesn't like to cause/make a scene thats why she doesn't show her members her in bad times. She doesn't show that side because, So-Hee claims to be a very nurturing person  and only wants to be the fun-loving So-Hee that everyone knows. 

 

On stage, So-Hee is replaced with Envy. I guess you could say her alter-ego in a way. Envy is a bad-, but can be cute, she is fierce and shows dominance (girl power). Unlike So-Hee, Envy is a fearless girl who doesn't get upset, someone who is like a brick wall, hard to break down.

 

 


trivias »

 

Likes

*Dance- Though she isn't the best dancer in the world, she likes to go to the studio when things are on her mind and just dance them away.

*Cooking- She adores to cook, especially when making tarts and pasteries. So-Hee normally cooks for all the members, well when they're not on diet or getting take out.

*Selca's- So-Hee loves to take selcas! She use's her polaroids, and takes photo's with her friends, family and when she visits new places. Then she sticks them in her little travel book, so when homesick she can simply look at the photo's to comfort herself.

 

Dislikes & Fears

*Snobs- She hates people who think that they are perfect just because they were brought up differently to her.

*Lies- She can not stand lies, So-Hee doesn't like the after-pain of finding out somebody has been hiding something from her. Unless it was a friends secret or suprise!

*Spiders- Its been her fear ever since a child, she can not stand spiders. Just the way they make's her shiver.

*Not seeing/talking to her parent's for a long time- As her family was her support system at a younger age not being able to talk to them really affects So-Hee and can cause her to be upset.

 

Habit's

*She talks a lot especially when nervous, but she's always talkative so unless you know her well it's not that noticable.

*She tends to say random words and phrase's when in awkward situations, often very irrelevant things as well.

 

 

Extra Fact's

 

*When she was a SM Trainee, the first idol she ever met was Shinee's Onew.

*Her favourite song is Red Velvet's Automatic as it has a mysterious and y feel.

*As a younger child, she never told anyone this, she used to have an imaginary friend named, Sunny.

*In School, her best subject was Maths.

*She loved Girls Generation before she joined SMEnt.

*One day, she wants to visit a waterpark with her members (when they have freetime).

*She hope's that all the groups of SM (some solo artists) can record one big Christmas song together, cheesy I know.

*Once done with her singing career, she would like to pursue fashion design.

*So-Hee wants to learn another language, maybe French.

*Silly, overused jokes are So-Hee's favourite kind.

 


DEADLY SIN »Envy
POSITION »Visual, lead vocalist and sub-rapper.
FANCLUB NAME + COLOR » Memories- To symbolize the sins that you will forever remember. Black & White.
YEARS OF TRAINING » 3
SOCIAL NETWORK » Instagram: TheRealSinEnvy
 

 

home is where your heart is.

background » So-hee had what you could describe as a fairly ok childhood, but she went through tough times during high school, when her 'friend' was talking horridly behind her back. She lived in a small house in a friendly neighbourhood surrounded by interesting flowers and long green grass. In summer, with her parents, she would go to nearby lakes, go swimming and on peaceful boat rides. So-hee liked to sit in her school library untill closing time, reading supernatural books as she was fascinated by vampires and wolves. At this time she wasn't confident at all and didn't really talk too much as she was shy. When she let a old friend, Yun Ah (doesn't need to be seen again in storyjust flashback) in, she was betrayed. From there on she was destroyed but kept a brave face for her family.

 

She became very closed and secretive, only talking to her Mother and Father. Teachers encouraged her to join a club, which they thought might help her fit in more but Sohee was against this idea very much. She only had one thing that she really liked, that was singing. On friday night her and the family used to sit around the tv singing kareoke to popular songs. When her passion was discoverred she told her parents. They were happy that ther daughter wanted to do something new and signed her up for a few classes, of course not thinking too much about it. However, the more she sang the more her family realised how much this did really mean to Sohee. Though she was still shy, she did smile and interact with more people. Taking her old teacher's advice, she tried to make friends with some other girls, but they were proven to be snobby and rude to Sohee. When looking at the 'New's' board, there was a leaflet mentioning new SM Auditions. Sohee knew what she wanted to do and took a risk, she auditioned. 

 

She didn't tell her parents about it as she didn't want to be embarresedif she didn't make it, but after that 10 minute audition she got a call a week after. She had made it. When her parent's found out they were overjoyed and immediatly helped their daughter with paperwork and packing for the dorms. Like any normal girl, Sohee was nervous especially about the people she would meet. However, when she arrived at SM and met other girls she realised, life wasn't all that bad.

 

When she joined SM, she realised it wasn't a joke. Extreme, long hours of practicing what could appear to be a simple song or dance would challenge her. She became determined when SM announced that they were to be creating a new girl group. All Sohee could think about was her future, where she could be years from now. It turned out that she had made her mark, in a different way than excpected though. She got called to have a coversation with the head of SM Entertainment, they told her that everybody had noticed that she had been working harder. From here she was told that she had a shot, especially as visual of a group. After this one conversation she knew what she had to do to reserve a spot in the new group. From late night practices in the dance room, to extra hours with singing couches, her potential was at it's max and it was worth it. Well of course it was look at where she is today.

 

family » Min Kyong- Mother, really close. Her mother was a support system, she helped Sohee through sad and happy times. This helped bring her to where she is today. Min Kyong is quite a petite woman with a short bob and friendly features. She works at a call centre, but only does it on Monday's and Wedensdays as her husband does the work in the family.

Dong-Sun-Father, just like Sohee's mother the two are very close. I guess you could say they had a lot of good times together, her most cherished being when he made her a beautifully carved rocking horse that Sohee would use everyday as a child. Dong-Sun works as a construction man who builds house's and buildings in the nearby area.

 

friends/rivals » Jimin AOA, her and So-hee are great friends and love to talk at music shows. They both share many similar passions and hope to one day do a collaberation. The two are very similar and are quite loud and adventurous, they both appeared on an episode of 'Running Man', this is where they first met. 

T-ara Hyomin, Hyomin for some reason didn't like So-hee when they first met.  This reason remains unknown (met at SM when Sohee came to see f(x) Hyomin was there. Sohee wasn't too bothered because she was used to people being cold and distant towards her, Sohee just simply walked away from what seemed to be an awkward situation.

I would love if these 2 could become friends (not best though) futher on, would like the main plot to be about Sohee and the love interest (gaining trust etc)

 

the one and only.

love interest » EXO, Kim Jongin (Kai)

backup love interest » EXO Tao

 

personality » Kim Jongin, he was the quite the guy. Unlike the other male idols Sohee had met, he was very down to earth and genuine. This is what made Sohee want to hang out with him. He is humorous and loud, but can be humble and quiet. From what Sohee has seen Kim Jongin is exactly what he seems to be on music shows and vairety shows. He is a charming guy who can make any girls (or boys) heart flutter, not just fangirls but idols too. He is a very relaxed person who appears as an easy to approach kind of guy. On stage he is a very different Kim Jongin, he is very percise and rehearsed. Whenever he messes up or makes a mistake, he gets frustrated and angry. Despite the multiple attempts of s calming him down, when he's in this state it takes a while for him to accept it and move on. 

 

love story + HOW THEY MET » 

Kim Jongin and So-Hee met at a photoshoot for 'new groups' and 'trainee's', there was a bit of controversy surrounding this shoot, and fans of EXO (EXO L') were very curious as to who the girl posing with their idol was. It wasn't love at first sight, it was just friendship, a mutual friendship and nothing more. They got along very well, it was very easy to work with each other as they were both so similar personality wise. It wasn't anything which made butterflies, but at the time neither of them were looking for love as they were both career driven. At the end of the day all the two got were a couple of polaroid selca's and 2 bits of paper with numbers scribbled down. They texted, but it didn't last too long as EXO's comeback was soon, and So-Hee was rehearsing every minute she could spare with 7SINS. A year and a half later, the two meet again, something clicked this time. It was like they had finally opened their eyes. 

 

Neither of them wanted to admit their feelings for one another, but they were there. Overtime, they realise their feelings aren't just a silly crush. When So-Hee tell's Kai that she likes him, he doesn't reply he just stands there (this is after a music show, 7SINS go back to dorm and Sohee goes to see Kai at EXO dorm, same building) not sure what to say. She take's this as a sign of rejetion and runs, back to where Kai saw her upset, the dance studio. She sit's there crying for a while, upset that she had fallen so hard for a guy who didn't like her. So-Hee then discovers that Kai had followed her, before So-Hee could run away from Kai, he had grabbed her arm and kissed her....

 

THE REST IS UP TO YOU AUTHOR NIM...THE POWER IS IN YOUR HANDS *SOUND EFFECT*

 

 

 

last words.

 

 

 

comments/suggestions »None sure you'll do great, you sound very creative!

scene requests » Kai/Tao meeting So-hee in dance studio at night when she's sad.

password » Favourite song= Big Bangs, bad boy.

Bias (Girl and Boy) 

 

YURA!    Yura is like so crazy and is literal                                   bae, girl bias for life<3

 

KAI! 
Kai, is just...Don't get me started on Kai, just look at the gif...The lipbite. K-pop boy groups just are perfect <3