Intro

Stage Of Lies
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Tuesday, 6 November 2013

 

In a narrow, untidy bed, Kris turned over irritably, resenting the unwanted intrusion. It seemed scarcely a moment since he had closed his eyes, yet already the manager's voice at the door waking him up. The past few weeks had been hard, with days of poorly degested fast food washed down by nights of too little sleep, and his body ached from being stretched too tightly between his schedule.

  Kris pulled off the duvet, for even in the warmth from the heater he felt a chill. It had been like that ever since he had left Vancouver almost five years before. He had hoped he could get over the feeling but it cast a long, cold shadow which seemed to follow him everywhere, particularly into his bed. He tediously heaved a sigh, and got to his feet.

 

As someone opened a car door, a sight of people holding cameras, aiming them at his face is the first thing Kris saw. Tao got off the car and cursed as he tripped over something. No one seemed to hear but him though. By the way, where the hell was he supposed to go for this program recording which now was crowded with too many people. 

'Go straight to the cable car.' one of the staffs told him.

  As Kris turned around to wave goodbye to the crowd, he was just in time to see his manager rejected a gift from a girl who he recognized as his hardcore fan. 

 

Luhan was now sitting quietly in the corner of the cable car. It took visitors to the N Seoul tower in about three minutes. Yet each minute seemed like a million years. He shivered, and buried his face into his knees.

  He tried to be calm and collected for the best appearance. Nevertheless, he no longer had any emotional distractions to dela

Please log in to read the full chapter