5.

I'm Sorry... I'm not human

Nobody's POV

Summer went by really fast and it was a week before Angel is returning back to her country. During the summer time in Korea, Angel spent most of her time hanging out with L. Eunmi and Sungyeol even got together as the choding couple and today, Infinite is performing at M Countdown. Moreover, Angel is going to watch it live.

 

L's POV

I brought Angel to her seat. It was a section designated for male idols' girlfriend. I introduced her to all the idols who are all sitting beside their girlfriend and I asked Angel to sit at the first row so that I could have a good look at her while performing later on.

 

Angel's POV

I went to the toilet when L's busy talking to his idol friends. I was shock to see who was standing outside the ladies' toilet.

" Daddy? Why are you here?" I shouted at his direction.

I was really happy to see him standing there. My dad didn't have time for me that much since he was always busy working. I froxe when I heard what he said next.

" You're going back with me today. I know what you've been doing during your stay in Korea and you know you shouldn't be falling in love with humans, don't you?" 

My father grew angrier when he said his words and that was the thing I feared most about him. I gulped. " Can you please go ahead first?" I said and he fortunately went away.

 

L's POV

Angel hasn't come back even though it was already ten minutes she went to the toilet. I got really worried and went to find her as she may lost her way while coming back to the auditorium. I reached the toilet, just to find her sitting down, covering her face. I crept closer and pulled her up. Seeing her eyes filled with tears, it felt as though someone just stabbed my heart. I didn't know why was she crying but I just hugged her.After a few minutes, she pulled away.

" I need to go back to my country, L." She uttered.

Tears started to fall down my cheeks when I heard her say that.

" I can't stay with you forever. I've told you before that I have something hiding from you, didn't I? I'm going to tell you now but promise me, you have to keep yourself calm." She said, looking at me strait in the eye.

I nodded and she continued. " I'm sorry that I didn't tell you when you confessed to me. I'm not human...I'm sorry if I didn't tell you earlier. Its just that  I love you so much, L. But I promise that I'll come back, only if you want me to." I stayed quiet after what she said. Tears were still falling down my cheeks as my head hung low.

 

Angel's POV

He stayed quiet after what I told him. Knowing the answer from him, I turned around and walked away, not even turning back to look at his face for the last time. I didn't tell him what I really was, scared that he'll freak out.

" Wait! " I heard someone shouting from behind and I turned around. To my surprise, he was running towards me. Why?

 

L's POV

I couldn't stop myself from running toward her. I hugged herimmediately and cupped her cheeks. I gave her one last kiss. Luckyly, she kissed back. This time, there was no explosion in my head. Instead, there was pain and sorrow feeling in my heart. It felt so painful as I cried while kissing her.

" You'll promise me that you'll be back for me?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

Tears were still falling down on both of our cheeks. I let go of her and looked into her eyes. She held my hands and asked me to close my eyes and count to three. When I reached three, I heard a faint voice saying ' I love you'. Once I opened my eyes, she was no longer there. I leaned to the wall, crying non-stop.

She's gone...But I'm sure she'll keep her promise to come back for me. I know she will....

 

 

 

 

END

 

 

 

 

---------------------------

A/N : Complete! Hope you guys liked it!! Do leave a comment since its completed. And please vote on the poll below. FYI, my bias in Infinite is Woohyun and Hoya and Angel's is L and Sunggyu. Lol. Actually I dragged her into Infinite's fandom so I feel quite proud of it.. Let me know who's you Infinite bias too!!

-namstarjinhae :D

 

THANKS you !!!