3.

I'm Sorry... I'm not human

L's POV

Ding Dong!

I heard the doorbell ring. Since I was the only one in the living room, I went to answer the door. I froze when I saw who was standing at my door.

Angel?

Never did I thought that she would be in Korea and visiting me out of the blue. I was frozen until Sungyeol tapped on my shoulder and invited the girls in I decided to tell Angel my true feelings when night falls. During the past months while chatting with her by phone, I found out that I've already fell for her. Night falls quickly as we have been talking and had forgotten the time. During the talk, my members and I found out that the two weird and mysterious girls in the morning was Angel and Eunmi. After dinner, I pulled Angel into the balcony and sat her next to me.

 

Angel's POV

He pulled me out and sat me on the bench in the balcony. It was a cold night and seeing me without any jacket and shivering, he took off his and placed it on my shoulders. Even if its summer in Korea, when night falls, the temperature is still the same as it is in winter. My heart started to pound when he had his jacket on me. I didn't know why I had this kind of feeling but I bet I'm blushing by now. I know I had feelings for him but I didn't want our friendship to end. We both stayed quiet until he broke the silence.

 

L's POV

None of us were talking from the time I pulled her here. I just couldn't stand the silence so I spoke up.

" Angel, how have you been?" I said, trying to not to sound nervous.

" Not bad." She answered.

I gathered all my courage and said facing her,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I....

 

 

 

 

 

 

I LOVE YOU .... "

 

Angel's POV

Did he just said ' I love you' ?! I kept questioning myself. I couldn't believe it. I was afraid that it was only a prank so I laughed it out.

" Hahaha... You're playing truth or dare with them this time round right? And they gave you the same dare as me? "

I wished what he said before was real. Although the way he looked at me was so sincere that I was going to believe what he was saying, I just couldn't believe him. Firstly. he's a singer plus actor and acting isn't a tough job for him and secondly, if we wasn't joking, I really didn't know how to react to his sudden confession.