1.

I'm Sorry... I'm not human

Angel's POV

" Lets play truth or dare. " Eunmi suggested. "I'm definitely fine with that!" The rest of my friends agreed with the game.

"I'm starting first!" I shouted. Just when I ended my words, we heard shrieks from behind. We turned around and saw, guess who? INFINITE!!!!

" Hey, I've got something in mind for Angel..." Eunmi said with a smile that I feared most. Whenever she had this smile on her face, nothing good is gonna happen.

 

L's POV

" Yeah! We just came out of our own without manager hyungs accompany~ Singapore, I'M COMING!!!" I shouted.

While shouting, fans started to look at our direction. I made a big mistake and I realised that I shouldn't be shouting. We started to walk away from the incoming fangirls and suddenly, I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

 

Angel's POV

"WHAT?!" I yelled as Eunmi told me what I have to do for my dare.

"Say I love you to L and get his phone number no matter what happenes." This worsd kept repeating in my mind after Eunmi told me that. Her dare was simply nonsense and impossible to achieve. Afte much thought, I told them I would get it but I will not give his number to anyone after coming back. They all agreed. I fought my way through the crazy crowd and tapped on L's shoulder.

" Come follow me! We'll help you and your members run away from the crowd." I said to him in Korean.

 

L's POV

I turned back and saw a girl around my age. She's kinda beautiful.. Hehe.. She said that she could help us run away from the fans, of course I agreed. I turned over and told my group members and they agreed. Then, I heard someone shouting at the other side, " SUPER JUNIOR IS HERE !!" Immediately, all the fans ran towards the voice. I was still shocked when the girl pulled me and I saw some other girls pulled my members to the same direction as us. We ran into a cafe and the the asked for a private room. We went in and sat down. I sat nearest to the window while the girl sat infront of me.

The window has the view of the street that we just came from. While I was wild on my thoughts, I heard someone calling me. I turned over and it was that girl looking at me. " L-sshi, can I have your number?" She asked.

I was surprised by her request. She then asked again. " I know we just met today but I really need your number."

Her voice seems like whispering but her tone is really persistant. Looking at her expression and face, I didn't know how to say no to her. Then, I asked her for her phone number and typed in my number. When I passed the phone back to her, she looked into my eyes and shouted ' I love you' loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. Somehow, this girl gave me some kind of vibe that sends chill down my spine...

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How? Like this chappie? Its kinda short.. Hehe.. Angel, you reading this? I edited it quite a lot of times~~

I really apprieciate comments~

THANK YOU, you  !!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D