002

Cinderella: More then just a fairly-tale
ruins_zps0c6d6636.png

Cinderella

prettydivider_zpsb6f010bf.png

The Lao family enter their homes with laughs and giggles.

“Daddy! Stop that tickles!” Ella whined as she tries to stop her father’s fingers from poking her sides.

Khuhyun laughs at his daughter and sets her down. He watched her run to her room as her hair bobbed form left to right. Ella had brown hair that curls in the end. She has a milky skin tone and a small body. She was quite a fragile child. Khuhyun turned to his wife and smiles, “She’s beautiful like you.”

 

Min Young smiles and kisses her husband cheeks, “She has that cute smile of yours, my dear.”

He smiles gratefully at his wife and nods, “I have a feeling that our daughter will bring many smiles to others like we did back then, well I did.” He joked.

Min Young shakes her head and walks to the living room, “Then more likely our princess will cause troubles like we did too.”

He nods in agreement and follows his wife. He sits down across from her and listened to her talk.

“Kyung, I hope our daughter will grow as a strong women with a kind heart. I don’t want her to be used and thought of as just an object to others.” She lightly shakes her head.

“I doubt our daughter will ever be used. We’re talking about Min Young’s daughter here, do you not remember the trouble you caused?” he smiles, “No one really dared to mess with you when we were young. You were quite a tough lady, even when we moved here.” He points at her and leans back on the divan.

Min Young was going to protest but was then interrupted by the maid. “Mister and Misses Lao,” she half bowed, “Forgive me for intruding but I have a letter to give to you,” she reaches out to hand a pink envelope with a cursive writing on the front, “Well an invitation.”

Khuhyun smiles and takes the envelope, “Thank you.” he reads the name, “The palace?”

The maid smiles, “Yes sir, the palace sent out an invitation. They have invited you and your family for a feast. They recognized the fair work you have been doing. They find that you are representing them well and would like to invite you all to a gathering.”

Min Young smiled at her husband and nods, “It will do you good, my love. We shall attend, if you are willing to.”

Khuhyun beamed, “Yes! We will go to this gathering and meet the Royals!” he jumped to his feet and danced. “And you and I will dance the night away!”

His wife laughed and nodded her head. Small footsteps could then be heard.

“Daddy, what about me? I want to dance with you too.’”

Both parents laugh and held their child. Min Young hugged her daughter and Khuhyun had his arms wrapped around his wife. “Yes my daughter, we shall dance the night away too.”

Ella smiled brightly at her father, “Will I get to meet a prince charming too?”

“Prince charming?” her mother asked. “Now why would you want to meet a prince?”

The father pulled away, “Ella, am I not good enough for you?” he joked.

The girl shook her head, “Oh no no, daddy, I love you both. I just want to see what a prince would look like. Are they tall and handsome, daddy?”

“Well,” he paused, “I’m sure we will be able to ascertain the answers to those questions of yours.”

Ella smiled, “Don’t worry daddy, I will always love you, you’re my prince charming!”

Both parents laughed and held one another. Everything seemed to brandish with love and joy in the Lao family. But soon enough a dark omen will soon cast over this happy family.

 

prettydivider_zpsb6f010bf.png

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Here's another short update. Don't worry, I will surely add more next time, once everything settle in. Bye Bye, see you next update.