Part Three - END

Made To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait, before i answer...can you explain to me first. All of these? You planned this all along?" Jaejoong asked, seriously looking at her.

She nodded... "Yea i did. It was supposed to be in a garden not in a exclusive club. But as what i told you, you left me with no choice. You start to get upset at me and okay i know the fact that i've been away from you for a week and a half and sometimes not answering your calls nor your messages but this was the reason why, i'm actually preparing a proposal to you even though its really hard not to see you, to be with you, hold you, kiss and hug you." She sigh and took a step closer to him.

Jaejoong furrowed a little along with a pout..." You can't blame me, i'm your boyfriend and you're my girl. You can't expect me to think some good samaritan thoughts when i know that there's something isn't right. You know that you're the only person that i only need and also important to me."

She slowly wrapped her both arms around his neck as she nodded thoughtfully... "I know, but i just want you to at least trust me. That's also important in a relationship. Hmm?"

"Okay, i'm sorry then if i scolded at you earlier, is just that i miss you so much!" Jaejoong hug her tight. 

"I'm sorry too jae." She hug him back. 

Seconds later jaejoong broke from the hug an astonishingly gave her a look... "Anyway, you're saying?" He raised an eyebrow with a grin.

She stood up properly and took a glance a the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter