The break up

Beauty and the Devil

         I pulled myself up but there's an ach at my ankle, i must have twisted it when i fell . I leaned down to see it but then he pulled me on to his back and started walking. '' put...me down'' I struggled to get loose but he gripped my hand tight to his shoulder and said'' why? you know I won't bite .'' I saw a soft grinned and it made my face warm .

          We made it back home at around 11pm and there weren't any lights on. Mom must be asleep and I don't wanna wake up so I creeped up the stairs to my bedroom. When I got ready for bed , I almost forgot about Sehun ,so I went downstairs , found him sleeping on the sofa. I turned back to go up but something caught my wrist tight and I turned to meet his eyes . They were dark blue and he said '' thank you,... yura ''. I nod and he let go of my hand then we went to sleep.

          *yawn* I opened my eyes but the bright light hurts them. Why is it so bright ? SHOOT!!! I'm late. I rushed to take a shower , put on my clothes but don't think I'll be eating breakfast today.As soon as I got downstair , I heard someone called my name '' Yura, come eat your breakfast. '' Sehun was alone at the dinning table with toast and cereal in front of him. '' we're late for school !'' I put on my shoes. '' then, I'm going to have to feed you'' he said right next to me with a toast in his hand. ''no need for beakfast , we have a quiz today'' I pulled him out the door.

          (after the quiz) *ding*ding*ding* finally , breaktime. I handed my worksheet to the teacher and walked in the corridor alone. After a few minutes , I heard whispers next to Chen's locker . There was a pain that stabbed me in the back when I saw Chen's hand on another girl's shoulder but  before I even knew it , he kissed her on  the cheek. I can't take it anymore and ran towards him . '' how could you ?!! hanging out with another girl behind my back.'' I yelled. '' well you were dating another weirdo too.'' he said without looking at me.'' we're not dat...'' he cut my words '' Anyway, it doesn't matter if you're dating another or not because we're... DONE!'' . The word DONE made my eyes filled with tears .'' you lying bastard !!!'' I said with anger. His face went mad and swinged his hand to slap me but there was another hand that swinged to catch his. I looked to my right and Sehun gripped his wrist so tight that it made Chen groaned terribly. ''stay away from her'' he said with a straight face. I stood there , stiff , looking at Sehun then he pulled me away from them .

          He kept pulling inside the corridor but there was no one here except for the both of us. '' Sehun... please, leave me alone '' I whispered but I'm not sure if he could hear me or not. He stopped. Tears are still rolling down my face but I didn't wipe it out. Suddenly, I froze when he lift his hand and softly lay it on my right cheek then said '' shh..., it's okay '' he smiled . It's the first time I've seen him smiled like this. Tears just kept coming but his words calmed me down a bit and he pulled himself closer and hugged me . I just stood there sobbing . '' Thank... you, Sehun ''.