EPISODE 1: MWO?!?!?!?!

WHAT IS THIS?!

EPISODE 1: MWO?!?!?!?!

 

CL was so excited that she sold her house in Itaewon and decided to buy a new unit in a more secluded place for privacy. She has had enough of the busy streets and partying surrounding her, she guessed that it comes with age that all she seeks out now is quiet and solitude after a busy day of work.

 

Kyungsoo was happy to finally have saved enough money to buy his own house in a secluded place away from the noisiness and rowdiness of s. He was so happy that after buying his parents their own house, he was also able to buy himself his own unit.

 

Xiah also known as Junsu, was eager to occupy his newly acquired unit since his old building's tenants always complain about the fans lurking at the reception.

 

These three idols in top three groups all wanted to move into their new space and all three of them decided to check out the place before moving in to get a good feel about the place.

 

All three of them were excited to hear the news that they have finally settled their payments and can already move into their own condominium unit.

 

It was the newest building and was state of the art with tight security, very apt for idols and people in high society.

 

At the reception Kyungsoo was see standing alone, he insisted with his manager that he could manage himself on his own and he will call him the minute he is done looking at the place. He was dangling his key card and showing it to the reception as the receptionist greeted him and scanned his key card to confirm his identification. He was then escorted towards the elevator.

 

"This way Mr. Do." The bellman stated with a huge grin on his face as he held the elevator doors open for him.

 

"Thank you." Kyungsoo smiled back as he looked inside the elevator with its lavish decoration with mirror floors and bright lights.

 

Just about then another guest was ushered in as well, Kyungsoo was stupefied into silence when he saw who it was… he could just stare at the new comer, one of his idols…he immediately bowed as the other man bowed back. Kim Junsu, aka Xia was in an elevator together with Kyungsoo…

 

And then another one entered the elevator and this time the new comer was shocked to see the first two occupants of the elevator, she bowed and exchanged greeting and formalities with the two as she adjusted her shades and went in the elevator.

 

All of them then directed their fingers at the 10th button, to the floor where their units are located, just one floor below the penthouse.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Do Kyungsoo-imnida, I am from EXO, please take care of me."

 

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo, Lee Chaerin-imnida… CL of 2NE1"

 

"2NE1~~~~" Junsu hummed the tuned as he then released an embarassed laugh and then covered his mouth and bowed at the two stating

 

"Kim Junsu of JYJ, let us all get along… neh?"

 

When they all reached the 10th floor… all of them saw that unit 1001-1005 were to the right, so all of them headed to the right.

 

All of them were thinking that they might all be staying at the same side of the building…

 

 

1005

 

 

 

 

1004

 

 

 

 

 

1003

 

 

 

1002

 

 

 

1001

 

All of them stopped and gave each other a questioning look, and then Kyungsoo made the bold move and swiped the his key card, from red light to green light… he then bowed at the two and closed the door.

 

CL and Junsu exchanged glances, and then CL also immediately swiped her card at the same unit and it also turned green, she also closed the door.

 

"Yah! What about me then?" Junsu uttered cluelessly looking at the door as he also swiped his key card and it also opened from red to green light.

 

When he went in, he was welcomed by two shocked and surprised reactions of the two people who went in before him.

 

"What is going on in here?!" all three of them chorused as they all reached for their mobile phones to contact their real estate agent.

 

THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALED IS NOT YET IN USE… THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALED IS NOT YET IN USE…

 

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!