not really a 'home sweet home'...

the retreat

Narrator: brian joo

Preview:

While everyone was talking out of no where a van pulls up and tells every one to 'Come on in' :D

i dont know if anyone had noticed but the van was never there before... and i've noticed this because i was looking at where the bus was the whole time. and the bus just POOF appeared out of nowhere in a blink of an eye.

i wonder if it was just me going crazy or.....

could there possibly be some kind of secret?

<3-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-___________________________________________-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-<3

 the ride was like a 30 min ride because we took a private plane. but the weird thing is...how does a small unknown retreat corporation get a private plane... and own 8,320 acres of land? how do i know this?... the flight attendent had just said so:D

The min we arrived, everyone looked out the window...

'GOD DAMMIT, thats a NICE house!!! it looks so god damm cool... but what the is that stupid baby swing for...?' bi was looking around acting all tough and braging about how the mansion didnt scare him. jung gook was just laughing at bi and hyori was quietly just looking around...

'that swing is NOT stupid!!! its cute and its gonna become my new best friend :D' she smiled so big that her lips touched her eyes and her eyes were as thin as paper.

'lets all get out now... the bus wont be in one place forever!' everyone ran out and the first thing that everyone said was

'Ewwwww the floors wet.... my shoes and pants are gonna get wet!' then a sad face...

everyone was complaining but hyori.. i dont know why but i always ended up looking at her.

'goshh, man up guys you wont die from your pants and shoes getting wet. you can always wash them later. why do you think god gave us water???' i had to lecture them abit. they were acting like babies.

ding-dong ding-dong then the twinkle twinkle little star started to play 

and when the song was done, the door opened automatically. 'woah... thats n creeppy. imagen your own houses door opens automatically... wow and why does the song have to be twinkle twinkle? i always hated that song.'eun hae looked around. her eyes looked petrified but her face tried to look as if everything was a joke. 

'huh? theres a note over there by the lamp.... should we go get it?' jung gook started to walk towards it while he was speaking as if he was absent-minded of what he was doing.

'let me see...'bi grabbed it out of jung gooks hands and started reading to him self 'this makes no sense... i get the part that we would have partners but how will we know who were with and where we would sleep?' bi was being really impatient and it was getting on my nerves. 

there was an awkward silence and i had the urge to yell out 'gaybabies:D' 

then hyori said ' i think its a treasure hunt to find similar cards and you would slowly find out whos your partner and where your room is.' everyone turned to her in curiosity,,, 

'how?...' eun hae was the first one to ask.

'it says it on the back, you see' and hyori turned the envelop backwards and pointed to the long paragraph 

and we all said in unison 'ohhhhh' 

but by the time we were all focused on the treasure hunt, jong gook was gone but we found the second letter with a note attached saying 'hurry up and find the answer to the question or else you will all be seperated among the 8,320 acres of ponds, forests, lands, beaches and etc... find the answer by 1 hour or else you will be missing three people instead of one.

so i wish you luck, and have fun! :D' 

'wow so what the hell we came all the way here just to find out that where being kicked out' jung gook said in a gloomy voice.

and this is where we are suppose to live. and this is what they cal home....

 

not reallly a 'home sweet home.'