chapter 3: are we back at school?

the retreat

Narrator: unknown<3

Preview:

 

jung kook was kiddnapped and the rest of them were to find out the answer to the question given to them in an envelope. And while jung kook was dragged to the forest he murmured to himself 'wow so what the hell we came all the way here just to find out that where being kicked out' 

<3-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-___________________________________________-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-<3

'ughhh' they threw me in the middle of nowhere with a black clothed bag. it was about an hour ride... 

-____-''' i felt so lonley and bored. but i think they were very stupid... they left me with my hands untied and a mountain bike. when i was checking for a trap i found an envelope stuck on a tree. and it read:

if you want to see your friends alive then within the next 30mins look for 2 of each herb and bring them to the pond. dont forget to let it drift off. 

*P.S. after you read this either burn it or eat it.

so i wish you luck, and have fun! :D 

'what the hell im not eating the n thing. who knows where its been!' jung kook looked at it disgusted.  he searched his pocket for a lighter. 

'haha :D there you are -u-'' he put it on fire then blew the fire out after everything was done. or at least tried to blow it out. the fire wouldnt blow out so he threw it on the floor and started stomping on it.

finally. with a sigh he walked away and started a search for the herbs:

-Betuline Baromsa

-Reishi

-Ginseng

-Sedum Rosea

he was searching threw the bushes crawling around dirt, mud, and bugs.

then out of nowhere with out even knowing what he was doing he was digging the soil and ended up with roots and he knew that this was Ginseng.

'what the hell? i swear im possessed with some kinda demon. how the hell do i know this?'

then when 30 mins was up there was a huge explosion from where he had started. and it blew up everything that was there including the mountain bike and he still had 2 more to go. he needed 2 sedum rosea's. but he just decieded to start walking to the pond.

while he was doing his part everyone else was busy figuring out there puzzle...

'OK. lets read what it says:

3 men went to a hotel to rent a room, the cost of the room was $30. Each man paid $10 to the bellboy and proceeded to there room. After a little while the bellboy realized that there was a special on rooms that night and the price for the mens room should have been $25. On his way to the mens room to give them back $5 he was puzzled how he was going to split $5 as he had no change. He decided he would give them each $1 and keep the remaining $2 for himself. So each man originally paid $10, but after the bellboy gave each man $1 back, each man paid $9. 9 x 3 = $27 plus the $2 the bellboy put in his pocket equals $29. The original price for the room was $30. Where did the last dollar go?

the money is some where in the house after you find the money distribute it as the problem and act it out. dont forget to video tape it.

'are you kidding me where are we suppose to get a n video tape? this is n stupid!!! why the hell should we even bother?'bi was complaining on and on while hyori was thinking deeply about something... eun hae was just panicking to her self,' what if someonegets hurt??? what if someone dies?' and brian was trying to comfort eun hae. telling that nothing would happen and that it would all turn out fine. he tried to hug her a couple of times but everytime he did she would reject and look at bi as if she was asking for help.

'i got it!' hyori said it as loud as possible as if knowing that everyone wouldnt hear her well.

the min she said that they all paused and stared at her with a question mark on there face... 

'i solved the problem. you see how we would add the 2. thats wrong... your suppose to subtract it to the $27 and we would get $25. then add the $2 and the $3 from the other men and the bell boy and that would make $30. now all we have to do is find the camera and money.' hyori said it as if it was nothing. but when she looked up she looked pretty puzzled too.

'i thought we were in our summer vacation!! why the hell do we have to solve such a complicated problem?' bi sounded really pissed off about this. 

the clock struck 12 pm. 

'!! lets n hurry up! we only have n 30mins to save our asses from being killed!!' brian was stressing out...

'who ever told you that you would die? he said that he would just choose 2 more people since jung kook is already gone...' bi was reassuring brian but hyori still had that confused face. and looked around... what could be wrong now?