Who You performance

Skydragon?

jiyong was nostalgic ....


 

Time passed and does not stop, he has many dreams that his young age was fulfilled. but he is lonely and empty.

jiyong entered in the search engine computer and typed his name

 

They were lots of links, so he went to his youtube account and rewrote his name.

He started to see old performances of bigbang as her eyes filled with tears as he recalled many times spent with friends. with his brothers.





 

he laughed at himself, in a concrete performance of "who you"

if it is true this performance did not have much time,

but his face said it all.

definitely that had been a ty week and although he won.

 

even win made him happy, he was alone ... with artists who were definitely younger and inexperienced that he ...

those who wanted to win and only saw the great g-dragon and not the man behind it ...

jiyong was going to close the web browser tab to go to see more video since this was ending when he saw on the screen a black mane and bright smile ....

 

he had almost forgotten that she went to see him. she knew he had a ty week and that day was alone so here she arrive from Paris, she went to inkinayo ...

 

his Hunchae….



 

as he was going down to read the comments, he laughed with more desire to discover that he had failed to fool anyone.

 

had a ing face during the presentation for the winner and there was not a real little smile until CL took the stage. there were many comments Skydragon and that made him laugh again.

he returned to see the end of video. as chaerin he wrapped his arms in a back hug and congratulated him.

He recalled how after that he gave her his trophy, this was not the first nor the last time. it was like a tradition




 

He always glad to have her around the stage as he sang in the endcore. her dance jump and smile of joy, happiness for him. remembered as she pulled herself back of the stage, dancing with dancers, so he could follow acting and so she did not bother him. recalled how she was laughing about, not knowing that he never took his eyes off her.,

without even realizing it that the song had already finished and they had to go outside the studio.

 

either of looks of strangers and of course the cameras outside as he recalls as this time it was he who hugged her strong,

 

while he thanked her again and again for coming to see him, knowing what she would be tired from the long trip.



 

after the touching moment, he remembered how they played as children, taking pictures and then upload to instagram, and as both laughed, so they spoke after spending nearly two months without seeing each other.

 

He remembers the curious glances of the stylists and manager as he lay on the lap of chaerin, as she ran her fingers through his hair jiyong and he finally rest after a long week of work.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------