the light

duality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: feedback...give me pls!! i need sustenance ;;;; and whooo jongin at the frat party in the next chapter yehhss i finally got here

Kris had to stifle his laughter when he saw Jongin swimming in the hoodie and sweatpants that he let him borrow. The sleeves went far past his hands and the pants were so long that he had to roll them up just to be able to be mobile. 

"They're a little big on you, but it's okay. All you're going to be doing is sleeping in them anyway," Kris said. 

Jongin had just nodded in silent agreement before climbing into bed, careful to avoid disturbing the Rilakkuma plushies that were ordered neatly on Chanyeol's bed, the fastidiousness of the arrangement contrasting sharply with the state of his desk, which looked like a hurricane had recently hit it. Kris actually felt a little guilty letting Jongin sleep in Chanyeol's bed. It seemed wrong somehow to have this sweet, innocent kid sleep in the bed that Park Chanyeol regularly ed people on. There was something calming about Jongin's presence, even though he was such a high-strung person, that it didn't take long for Kris to fall asleep with him lying across the room. A few hours later, Kris woke up to a surprise; sometime in the night, Jongin had moved from Chanyeol's bed to Kris' bed. The younger boy nuzzled his face into the crook of Kris' neck.  His body was soft and pleasantly warm and heavy against Kris and he was practically lying on top of him. Kris moved over to Chanyeol's bed, pulling the covers over Jongin's sleeping form before leaving. 

The next morning he woke up to find Jongin gone, disappeared without a trace. And the day he found his clothing left at the door, freshly washed and neatly folded in a plastic bag. 

"Literally the best of my life," Chanyeol said, for perhaps the millionth time. 

Kris sighed. Maybe he should invest in some noise-cancelling headphones or maybe some duct tape. If he had to listen to the sordid details of Chanyeol's life one more time, his brain would explode. 

"That's great. I'm happy for you," he deadpanned, looking at his chemistry homework. He hoped the fact that he wasn't turning around to face Chanyeol would dissuade him from continuing the conversation 

But the other was never one for subtle messages. 

"He loves up his , like he's a natural bottom," Chanyeol mused, oblivious to Kris' irritation. "But he won't admit it so he insisted on topping a few times." 

"Mmmhmm," Kris replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter