identical

duality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol elbowed Kris in the stomach a little too hard.

"Dude…" he whispered excitedly and, as usual, a little too loudly. "Twins."

His interest piqued, Kris looked up from his lunch. But instead of seeing two cute girls with matching hairstyles and outfits, he was treated to the sight of two boys that looked so different that it was not immediately noticeable they were identical. They were ridiculously gorgeous, though. Of course they had to be catch Chanyeol’s attention. While they were both biual, Chanyeol definitely had a predilection for girls, especially ones with big s and soft voices.

"Which one do you want?" Chanyeol said with a eating grin. “Or I’m pretty sure I could handle both.”

Kris rolled his eyes, but he looked closer anyway.

Their hairstyles were completely different, which probably threw a lot of people off the fact that they were identical twins. Hairstyle mattered a lot as Kris had discovered last semester when Suho has showed up to class with bleached blonde hair and a center parting. One twin has platinum blonde hair, styled so that it looked like he had just gotten out of bed and had definitely not been just sleeping in it. Flashy, Kris noted.

The other boy was the polar opposite. His hair was a dark brown and it didn’t look he had done much other than comb it. Another striking difference was skin color. While both were tanner than either him or Chanyeol, the light haired twin’s skin was several shades darker. Kris noticed the sports bag slung over his shoulder and subsequently, the pair of cleats tied precariously to it. A soccer player. It made sense, Kris thought as his eyes then slid appreciatively over the boy’s and strong, toned thighs.

”Let’s go talk to them,” Kris said suddenly, well-satisfied with the view.

As they drew closer, the more subtle differences between the identical twins became apparent. They were standing close next to each other in line, and they were most likely the same height, but, for some reason, the soccer player seemed a little taller than the other.  It was the way he stood, Kris decided, with his shoulders thrown back…confident, self-assured, almost bordering on cocky in fact. In contrast, the other twin had his hands shoved in his pockets and while Kris wouldn’t exactly call it slouching, he did seem to be shying away, shrinking into himself.

”Hey. Are you guys freshmen?” Chanyeol ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter