Chapter 3

Calling You Sarang ; {TF}

"..._______ ." Taemin replied after awhile .

You heard a hint of disappointment in Tae's tone .You pushed yourself up to lean against the bedboard and you shut your eyes tight, willing the pain and the tears away , not wanting to worry Tae with it .

However , you couldn't hold it in and you accidentally let out a soft sob .

Taemin was still silent on the other side; even the whole world is silent ; you could hear a pin drop . You cant hear him breathing like he used to when he called . 


"This is it ," you thought , "hes gonna say we're over . and i'm going to just let him say it because i'm too stumped to reply anything back .  "

"...hmm ?" Taem replied huskily and ily .  

That hum shook your entire body . But is he just making it hard for you ...?

You thought that its too late to do anything , so you might as well say this .  

"I'm sorry . I'm really sorry . I really really love you but ," you sobbed again .

"I couldn't make it . I know right ," you chuckled sadly ,

"what kind of girlfriend am I ? Not going to her own boyfriend's concert . I'm not a good fan . I'm not a good girlfriend either . I don't go to all your World Tour concerts . All I could do was stay in my own room and daydream about you all day . All I could do was to wait for your call every night . All i could do was make you stay up late , just to talk to me ."

tears started to flow from your eyes , you cant take it anymore ; the guilt that you're feeling is slowly starting to eat you up . He pulled some strings to get a concert in Singapore , ...and you cant go . The guilt you're feeling towards Taemin as well as your other SHINee friends ...are building up every second . You cant get over it ; the guilt , the sadness , the disappointment , the disappointing .  

"How selfish was I to want to keep you , to want to be your girlfriend when you have millions , that are more deserving and better  , to choose from ?"

you heard a knock on your bedroom door , thinking that Veronica may have had came over without telling you beforehand . You started to worry cause ,

...the thing is , none of the people in your clique knew Taemin is ,  or was , your boyfriend . Except for Choi Wenhao . You trusted your guy bestfriend enough to tell him all your worries , all your concerns , and all your insecurities about your relationship . And he sat there like a loyal bestfriend , listening to all your stupid rants .  

You shouldnt have hissed at him earlier ... , he was really only trying to help you feel better ... Wenhao is not so bad  looking , ...maybe he could heal your broken heart after you break your ties with the world's sweet maknae ; Taemin . Sounds so cheap of you , but really , who could take it when you lose the guy you've always wanted ? Maybe when Taemints find out , they'll bash you . But its alright , Wenhao is going to be there for you , you know .  

"Tae , ...if its over , then its alright . Dont make it hard for me even tho you know that it is . I think Wenhao came to my house again " you said , purposely saying Wenhao's name as an immature attempt to get back to Taemin , "I heard a knock . Anneyeong , ...saranghae " you whispered the last word .