Calling You Sarang ; {TF}

Calling You Sarang ; {TF}

"________ ,  are you going for SHINee World Concert Singapore ?" Veronica asked hopefully .

you sighed .

Its not that you cant afford it ; you could . You were living a not so rich but comfortable life . However right now , your family has other more important things to pay for . 

"I ...don't think so , Vee ."

"ah , ...alright then ."

you sighed once again .

What kind of fan are you , you thought . Not supporting your "husband" in his shows and concerts . The least you did was to listen to their songs on MeTube , write fanfictions about him , and dream about him twenty-four seven .

"______ ! SWCSG is tomorrow !! I cant wait !!" Sara suddenly shocked you from behind .

"...yeah ," you said lethargicly "you go have fun ."

and Sarah skipped past happily .

You sighed once again , thinking about how you can get enough money by tonight to get a ticket anywhere in that concert hall cause ...

you really wanna go .

"_______ , why sigh so much ?" Choi Wen Hao approached you .

You gave a sad smile at the only boy in your clique .

"SWCSG ...i really wanna go . I think Tae Oppa wants me to go . I mean he pulle- " your words halted to a stop after noticing Lee Sung Hee Anice approaching .

"Hay ______ ." she greeted .  

"...hey , anice-ah ." you replied softly .

and you walked away from Wenhao , still thinking about how you could get some money as soon as possible .

"________ , wait up !" Wenhao shouted and jogged to reach you .

You gave him a sad smile when he did and walked together slowly .

"I dont think Taemin will mind you not going to his concert , i mean you're just his g- " Wenhao stopped talking when he saw Tiara coming to your direction .

"Babes , dont be sad about not going to SHINee's concert , yeah ? They will be coming to Singapore again , some other time , so you'll go then , yeah ?" Tiara tried to console you .

"Yeah ." you smiled .

Tiara patted your shoulders and walked pass .

"Dont ever say that again . I'm not just a "girfriend" of Lee Taemin's ." you hissed at Wenhao and strode quickly towards the school gate to get home .

"____ , our family ...is not doing so good . Daddy was fired from his executive post last month and I'll have to work twice as hard to support the whole family now . We might have to cut down on unimportant costs as much as possible if we want to keep living in this house . I hope you understand that things are going to be hard right now , but it wont be forever . As for his concert , i'm sorry ; i can't do anything about it ."

you sighed , "...yes , Mummy ."  you muttered and looked at your watch .

One hour before concert ...