Longing

The Way I Loved You

Seated comfortably on the floor, Haesoo is trying her best to memorize some formulas to resolve a physics question. In front of her, her notes and books sprawled on the coffee table (the table's function was changed into her study table). She digs her memories to find the answer, but the result is none. She thinks hard that she feel her head is going to explode.

As if the headache isn't enough tortures, Haesoo's stomach grumbles- making her hisses in pain. The only food that entered her stomach since last night was instant ramen. She only had milk for breakfast. No wonder if her stomach protests to be taken care now.

Sadly, she ran out of food supplies. Realizing the fact, she mutters for her stupidity.
'You moron, Haesoo' 
She wants to cry for her bad luck. For that ty physics and her poor stomach.

Happy happy happy bubble~

The sounds of her ringtone interrupts her thoughts.  She smirks hearing the song she used as ringtone. She still remember kyungsoo's reaction once he heard her phone rang.

'Whose song is this? God sake exo have a lot of songs but why you choose this shabby song as your ringtone?'

Haesoo only rolled her eyes and told him 'that's kyuhyun oppa. And the song is cute, kyung. I dont want to hear any comment'

Haesoo picks her phone to answer the call. To her surprise,  the person who called her is someone recently she thought of; Kyungsoo.

"Hello?"

"Haesoo-ya! Are you home now?" Kyungsoo's voice is little bit hard to heard. Seems like he is in crowd now.

"Yes. Why?"

"Good. I'm on my way to your apartment"

"Wait, you're here now? I think- aw..forget it.." she grunts in pain. She suddenly feel pain in her stomach.

"Baby? What happened? Are you okay?" He sounds worry.

"Uh..I'm okay. Can you buy me some foods, kyung? I haven't eat since last night"

"The hell? Why you didn't eat last night!?"  It's not a big problem if she has not eat breakfast. But since last night? She's too careless. Kyungsoo says in his mind

"Yes.. I kind of too distracted last night.  So..yeah" she replies in guilty.

"Don't do that again, Kim Haesoo"

"Sorry. It wont happen next time, dad" Haesoo chuckles wholeheartedly.  She always like it when Kyungsoo acted like this. He sounds so caring and it makes her love him even more.

"Its Kyungsoo" he reminds Haesoo.

"Aw. Dont sulk. Oh, buy me a greentea cream too, please?"

"Hmmm"

"I'll take it as an okay. Soooo come here fast, babe. Your girlfriend is hungry nowww"

"Yes princess. Wait a little hm?"

***
When her door bell rings, Haesoo rushing to open it. Once the door wide opened, her eyes meets with Kyungsoo's wide eyes. She grins.

"My greentea cream?" Haesoo stretches her hand to Kyungsoo-asking him her favorite drink.

Kyungsoo jaw dropped after he heard Haesoo's first sentence to him.
"No greet? No hug? No kiss? Or anything for your long lost boyfriend?" He asks as he hands her the drink.

Haesoo grabs the cup from Kyungsoo's hand and tiptoed to peck his lips.

"I've missed you" she says shortly.

Kyungsoo his lower lips and a smirk appears in his face.

"A pack isn't enough, baby. I need more than that"

Kyungsoo closes the door on one quick movement.  He place the plastic foods and grabs both side of Haesoo's arms the pinned her to the door wall.  Haesoo doesnt struggle though.  She only stares at Kyungsoo and realized how much she missed the man in front of her.

"I miss you too, Haesoo" then he grazes his full lips to Haesoo's.

Haesoo immediately shut her eyes. For a moment, she forgets all of her problems before(her hunger included). It amazed her how Kyungsoo presence could affects her this much.

I hope we can stay together for a long time


this is random. i know.. sorry huhuhu