001

The Way I Loved You

12PM KST
Kyungsoo sits on the edge of his bed. He grabs his phone placed near pillow and unlock the screen. He is going to call his girlfriend, Haesoo.

"KYUNGSOO HYUNG!" a voice shouted from inside the bathroom.

"WHAT??" he replies with annoyed tone because he was about to make a call yet someone disturb him.

"CAN YOU BRING ME MY TOWEL? I FORGOT TO BRING IT" the voice collides with the showering water.

Kyungsoo abrubtly grabs the towel (he doesn't know whose towel it is) and rush to the bathroom. There, Sehun's head already popped out from behind the bathroom's door. He hands the towel and received a grin from the maknae. Kyungsoo responds him with rolling eyes then immediately back to his bed to continue his plan before. 

No one dare to disturb me this time. He thinks as he dialing Haesoo's number.

"Hello?" hearing Haesoo's voice, his expression brightened.

"Hey. Are you busy?" He asks while crawls on his bed, take a seat, and leans his back on the headboard (he searching for comfort position because the conversation with Haesoo will take a long time).

"*coughs* uhm..no. I'm resting now. I've studied *sniffles* for 2 hours and now I'm kinda *cough* tired."

Kyungsoo wrinkles his forehead after hearing Haesoo respond.

"You're sick. Again."

"Yeah.. it's just-"

"Your voice changed. Is your throat felt sore?" he cuts Hyesoo's words.

"Yes. And itchy. I'm not comfortable.." Haesoo whines.

"You just recovered a week ago, didn't you? And now you're getting sick again?" he place a hand on his forehead- trying to not keep his voice in a low tone.

Haesoo was in her graduate year and soon, she is going to face the final exam. But two months lately, her condition was dropping. Now is the third time she is getting sick. She successfully makes Kyungsoo worries. She needs a healthy body to pass her graduate year. Yet, she is too careless.

"Maybe because I'm tired.." she says weakly.

"Haesoo-ya.. I told you to take care of youself. Now you're sick and i can't take care of you because I'm going overseas soon. You make me worry as hell" Kyungsoo says as he rubbing his palm on his temple.

"I'm sorry.. I will be more careful next time. I'm really sorry for making you worry" she says it while coughing.

"You've said the same lines 2 weeks ago" he hisses.

"I promise you this time, baby".

Kyungsoo grins at the mention "baby". But he manages to not show it to his girlfriend.

"Don't you baby me. Get some medicines. Now"

"I'll get it later. I want to talk to you now" Haesoo uses her sweet tone (which always works on Kyungsoo)

"I don't want to talk if you don't get you medicine"

Suddenly, Jongin appears in front of the bedroom door. He looks extremely handsome only with pair of tight jeans and black turtleneck shirt.

"Hyung, manager told you to bring your luggage to him" Jongin speaks while leaning his body to the door frame.

Kyungsoo tells Hyesoo to wait for a moment then drags his luggage to Jongin. "Here. Can you help me bring mine to him? I'm talking with Haesoo now" Kyungsoo pleads.

"Sure.Tell her I say hi, Hyung" Jongin says before he walks out with Kyungsoo's luggage on his hand.

"Do you hear that? Jongin said hi"

"Yes. Tell him I say hi too and I miss him!" she replies excitedly.

"Okay okay. You always miss hime more than you boyfriend tho"

"Why should I miss you, Kyung?" she blurts teasingly.

"Geez. Just ask Jongin to be your boyfriend"

"Aaaaww is my boyfriend jealous?"

"Forget it. Have you take your medicine yet?"

"Not yet. The medicine is too far away. I can't react it with my hands~"

"Eat. Your. Medicine. Now" he demands Haesoo.

"Aish. Yes yes appa"

"Don't call me that"

"Appa"

"Don't"

"Appaaaaaaa"

"Stop or I'll hang up"

"You're so mean! I called you appa because you were sound like my dad. Always force me to do this and that"

"I'm your boyfriend, not your dad. Also your dad behaved like that because he cared to you. So do I"

"I know" Haesoo can't help but smiles hearing his boyfriend words.

"Done taking the medicine?"

"I'm taking it now. Wait"
"Done. Hey don't you go to the airport now?" Hyesoo continues.

"I'm waiting for the other to get ready. They always busy to pick what to wear for airport fashion's sake" Kyungsoo sounds bored.

"Hmmm but you never give a damn about that like others"

"At least I looked presentable in front of fans and cameras"

"Ugh. Whatever. What time the plane boarding?"

Kyungsoo checks his watch and it pointed 12.45. He realizes they will be late if they don't leave anytime soon. "4PM if I'm not wrong"

Then Sehun appear(already putting that y face and he wears oh-so-fashionable outfit). He smirks seeing Kyungsoo still holding his phone. He immediately walks straight to Kyungsoo and stoles Kyungsoo's phone. He received a death glare from the latter but he doesn't care.

Sehun lifts Kyungsoo's phone to his ear "Haesoo!!! It's been a long time. Why you never come visit us? We miss you and your cooks. Oh.. I see.. Goodluck then! Well Haesoo-ya.. I still want to talk a lot of things with you but me and Kyungsoo hyung have to go now becau-" his words cutted when Kyungsoo forcefully takes his phone back from Sehun's grasp. 

"Get out" Kyungsoo blurts as he staring fiercely to Sehun.

"Manager hyung said we have to move fast"

"I'll be fast. Now get your out from here or I'll take a longer time" Kyungsoo glances his phone to make sure whether still on the line. Well, she is.

"I'm waiting you here so you'll be faster" Sehun says as he crosses his hands.

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes in annoyance "I need to talk privately to Haesoo. Get out"

"And I'm not allowed to hear?"

"Yes. Now get the hell out" Kyungsoo pushes Sehun's body out of the bedroom and slams the door closed.

"HAESOO YOU BOYFRIEND IS SO RUDE! GO GET ANOTHER ONE!" Sehun yells from outside the room.

"That kid wants to die young" he mutters to Hyesoo once the phone already back to his grasp.

"He is funny, Kyung" Haesoo chuckles.

"You can't say thay after live with him for more than 3 in years"

"Don't be like that. Well, when will you hang up? Your manager will scold you if you take too long"

"After this"

"After what?" Hyesoo asks in confusion.

"Listen, Kim Haesoo. I want you- no, I beg you to take care of youself. Whether I'm aroung you or not. You're mature enough to do that, right? Don't force yourself too much. Get a proper rest whenever you fell tired. I know the final exam is really important but you need a healty body to face it. I don't like to see you sick. And this also important- don't stressed out. I saw you were having a hard time lately. So I think you need to hear this. I'm always with you, Haesoo. I believe in you. You can do it. Even I'm away, don't worry. Because I promise you I'll be the one who will be there for you eveytime you mess up"

Silence.

Haesoo caught by Kyungsoo's words. And she nearly burst in tears. She didn't know Kyungsoo would be this care to het. And his words somehow washed all her anxiety away. Her heart felt lighter than before. She really grateful for having Kyungsoo as her boyfriend.

"Haesoo-ya?" 

"Y-yes?"

"Did you hear me?"

"I did"

"Promise me, okay?"

She hums in response. Not wanting Kyungsoo to hear her trembling voice.

"Good. I have to go now. And i don't think I can call you anytime soon" he says in guilty.

"It's okay. Just call me when you have time and not tired"

"Okay. Bye"

"Wait, Kyung!"

"Yes?"

"I don't know if I really need to say this.."

"Just say it I don-"

"I love you. I love you so much"

A smile plastered on Kyungsoo's face. He is really happy.If she was infront of him right now, he must been already kiss her. But, sadly, he isn't. 

"I love you too with all my heart. Stay with me as long as possible, would you?" if only he didn't need to go now, he would run to her apartement and pulled her into his embrace.

"Yes I would" she nods altough she knows Kyungsoo can't see her. Actually, she doesn't want to let Kyungsoo go. But it is his responsible as an idol. Like or not, she has to accept it. "Have a safe flight"

"Thanks. Don't forget to take your medicine. See you later. Bye"

"Okay. Bye"

fin

 

OMG THAT WAS LONG! I'm sorry for my bad grammar~ 
well wrote this after i saw Kyungsoo's pics on airport yesterday. He was so in extremely gorgeous! I can't help it T_T