Chapter 2

Enter the house

Chorong Pov 

Body was feeling like it was paralyzed how Kai is staring at me. "Why are you and useless friends are here?" he said really coldly and he approach to me got to be honest he is really handsome with that tanned skin,define jawline, great features and plumped lips but with sinister red eyes and messy dark hair. "I I I was inviitte from a letter." I stuttered scaredly he towered over me he is really tall compare to my small figure he bend down to my height and lean in till our nose touch "Oh really do you know how much death in this masion." his tone was still cold I nodded still my eyes close he then lift my chin to look at him my eyes met his "Don't tell anyone if you do you'll ending up being dead along with your friends,do you understand." he said really furiously I nodded quickly he smirked and kissed my neck "See you soon." he disappear left me in shock I touch my neck "Why he kissed my neck?" I start to feel heat came to my cheeks I'm always embarrassed how guys act like that. 

No Pov 

Chorong went to meet the others they are in casual clothes now the maids brought them to comfortable "Unnie something wrong?" Naeun asked everyone saw Chorong with blank expression "Park Chorong are you okay?" Kris waved his hand to her face she lose the trance "Yeah I'm fine did you have anything in this masion?" Chorong asked everyone and they all shooked there heads "Well there something really horrible happened from the Kim family that I need to explain." Chorong said seriously everyone turned to here to listen "Were listening." Suho said Chorong start talking "Well in 1984 the two parents from the Kim family had a really great son name Kim Jongin they want to have a wealthy family but then something gone wrong,Jongin's parents joined a group where you kill innocent people just for money they had an careless soul in them they decided a plan to kill Jongin on his 21th birthday but,something went to a twist Jongin commited sucide by stabbing himself." Chorong finished explaining everyone's face were surpise in the story of them. "Okay well everyone I hope we won't have too much thinking so please have great rest." Chorong smiled everyone were in delight then Sehun gaved her comfortable clothes to rest. 

Chorong Pov 

I went upstairs to change to the upstair bathroom but then a person grabbed my body and covered my mouth with a hand I started to break open but than the person speaked "Why did you tell them?" I knew right away it was Kai "Cause I don't want them to know too much." I said scaredly he than slammed me against the wall I whimper in pain "Remember what I warned you that you will end up like the deaths in this masion." Kai said really terrifying I nodded furiously with my eyes closed he smirked and pulled me into a tight hug "You really cute when your scared." he said seductively he than kissed my ear to my neck his hands roamed down to the zipper of my dress my eyes widened with red cheeks I tapped his back to stop he stop than looked my face he lean till our foreheads touch than the horror came his eyes turned bloody red I was about to scream but kissed my lips furiously I tried to break but than it turned passionate I wrapped my arms around his waist we both a had great kiss.