Chapter 1

Enter the house

Dear who ever gets this letter, you are invited to have dinner at the Kim's residents masion please sure to dress up well and enjoy your evening.

Chorong finish reading the letter everyone cheered "Wah finally a relaxation." Suho said they have to agree they do need a break "Even more better it's from the famous Kim family." Bomi and Namjoo cheered "Okay enough chatting and squeal time to get ready." Chorong told them and they get ready.

Everyone was dressed up nicely the guys dressed up in great suits and the girl dressed up in beautiful dresses "You girls look great." Tao admire "So do you." Namjoo said back and wrapped her arm around his "All set." Kris said everyone nodded and enter the limo then start heading to the masion. 

After a long hour drive they finally reach to the masion "Wah so beautiful." Hayoung was so amazed and the others were amazed too "Exzactly the Kims were really great luxury people." Luhan said everyone wants to be like the Kims family but it's complicated. They went out of the limo and entered the masion it was amazing looking really vintage and luxurious "Wah so amazing." everyone said together in daze then the maids came to them to take them the dinning area. "Wow so far everything is great." Eunji and everyone agreed they all take a seat the maids came with delicous food. "Omo so much food." Eunji was drooling "Easy girl no hogging." Kris hold back Eunji everyone laugh you have to agree Eunji is a eater. 

Everyone had a great dinner and it was time explore around the masion "Wah so much amazing stuff around here." Baekhyun and Chen exam the wonderful objects,everyone was all over the place Chorong went alone she went to a office room and it says "Mr.Kim" on it she looked around everything surprising how a great office it is then she founds a diary on the desk "I shouldn't go into his stuff." Chorong thought she respects everyone's privacy "Maybe only one page would help." Chorong lift up the diary and read the first page.

January 14,1984

Today was the day where my son Kim Jongin is born he was so tiny and cute he even has my face and mom's lips. When we bring Jongin home it was really great to be home with our lovely child I just really hope he can grow and become a handsome man and a really great heart I really hope we have a great family.

Chorong finished reading and smiled "Wow they must of have a really great family." Chorong thought happily "Chorong we have something to show you." Bomi called Chorong "I'll be there." Chorong answered and took the diary with her then left the office. Chorong went to the place where everyone was at which was the living room "What is it your going to show me?" Chorong asked everyone has strange faces then Suho spoked "Me and Kris went to this area which was empty and we found this." Suho placed a bloody knife everyone's eyes widend "First off all where was it from? second why it's bloody? and third Chorong where were you when you were alone?" Xiumin asked all of the questions and all look at Chorong "Well I was at Mr.Kim's office and I found this diary." Chorong hold up the diary everyone eyed on it "Will it tell us anything?" Chanyeol asked "If I read the whole diary I will know it now please excuse I have something to do." Chorong walked away "Oppa do you think something will happen?" Hayoung asked Suho "We have just to wait." everyone agreed to him just wait for the answer.

Chorong Pov 

I went to a peaceful area which was the beautiful library I sat down on the chair and start reading the diary.

August 18,1984 

Jongin has grown a lot he have legs extended and have some teeth coming,me and my wife were having a great life with my Jongin we were really proud to have a lovely child like him. My wife and I joined a secret group where you become a cruel person and get money by just killing someone.

My eyes widend in surprise "His parents were pycho killers and users." I said to myself "Who on earth would do that." I thought to myself I just hope Jongin was okay,I skipped pages to find what happen to sweet Jongin.

December 12,2001 

Me and my wife was getting sick and tried of Jongin so we decided to beat him till he gets bruise. Jongin cried in pain we either cut him or break one of his bones. Jongin was a great young boy but we hated how he can be stupid at anything. Me and wife decided to do a plan when Jongin turns 21 we want him die infront of us. 

January 14,2005 

Today was the day Jongin turn 21 he was so ready to be killed but, something even more better came to us me and my wife were just cleaning up the house we heard a scream came from Jongin's room we found his cold body on the floor with a knife stabbed to his abdomen. Since Jongin is dead we don't call him in that name we called him Kai he is open to hell.

I finished reading my body was in terror how horrible those people they are to there son. I exit the library and went to a hallway which was big and my eyes was in shocked the door that got my attention was Jongin's room. "Chorong please nothing will happen and it will be fine." I thought to myself and have the courage to enter. I entered the room and found blood stains on the floor everything was teared and broken but then the door shut I ran to the door and it locked automatically "Help I'm locked inside a room." I yelled and bang the door to call the others "You shouldn't be in this masion." a deep and cold voice came from a dark figure on the bed with red bloody eyes my body is frozen and my voice can't come out can't believe it was

Kai....

 

 

 

 

 

I really hope you like my stories and this one please subscribe comment vote and like it :)