Chapter 2

The Window [on hold]

Sehun's POV

After taking a long and needed shower, I walked towards my room and opened my closet. I quickly grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, a dark red sweater and black converse. It's finally time to meet my neighbors. After the meeting with the girl this after noon, I couldn't wait for this moment.

The way she blushed when she saw me and how she tried to cover it up by rubbing her eyes was. I've heard of different ways of covering your embarrassment, but rubbing your eyes is a trick I've never heard of before.

Walking out my room, I meet my parents by the door. My mother was carrying a tray of cookies to give to the neighbors so they have a good impression of us. I'm glad they don't know about my meeting with the girl earlier today, otherwise they would kill me.

"Behave" My mom said, pointing at me. She knows I never wanted to move to this house so she's taking precautions on me. She believes I'll do something bad to embarrass them.

I pointed at myself and gave her a sadden face "You're hurting my feelings mother!"

She rolled her eyes, making me and my father laugh. She's such a perfectionist, she just needs to relax and enjoy them moment!

She knocked on the neighbors door and they quickly answered. An old lady in her 60s opened up the door and smiled at us "Hello" She greeted us warmly.

My mother introduced us as the new people next door. She explained to her that we moved here from a small city and how she wishes we could get along.

The old lady, I think her name is Heran, was moved. She invited us in and told us to sit in the living room while she goes and grabs some tea for the cookies.

"Nari! Come out! We have visitors!" She said loudly as she walked into the living room with the tea, making me and my family jump.

Nari? Could that be the girl I met?

When I saw a short girl walk into the living room, my question was responded. There she was, standing in the middle of the living room staring at me as if I had a fly on my top lip.

"Nari, this is Heeyoung, Suho and Sehun. They're our new neighbors" The old lady said, standing up and walking towards Nari. "And this is Nari, My granddaughter"

Nari smiled at my parents and bowed. "It's nice to meet you. I hope we can all get along well" she said with a big and bright smile.

While she greeted my parents. I took a moment to study her a little. Her hair falls to the middle of her back, her skin is fair and acne free, her choice of style isn't bad since she's wearing a light blue tank top and black white shorts. She definitely is beautiful. Only if Baekhyun was here! I would definitely set them up.

"What school will you be attending?" Asked the old lady, taking me out of my thought.

I smiled politely "Seoul High. I start tomorrow"

The woman smiled "Oh that's great! Nari goes there as well. Why don't you two leave together tomorrow? that way she can introduce you to her friends and show you around?"

I looked at Nari, who didn't seem too happy about her grandmother's suggestion. I, on the other hand, loved the idea. I've never been the new kid in school so having someone to be with me the first day, was a huge relief.

"That would be great!" I said, smiling at Nari and the old Heran.

She looked at me with warm eyes but Nari looked at me like she wanted to throw me off a cliff.

~.~

"Remember to wake up at 6. You have school tomorrow" said my mother before she kissed my cheek and sent me to my room.

When we arrived from the neighbor's house we unpacked the majority of the things. The plates,the beds, the clothes and towels were all where they belong. All we have left are the pictures and decorations.

When I reached my room, I grabbed my cell phone. I quickly wrote Minah a lengthy goodnight message. Being away from her feels like my heart is just getting smaller and smaller. I miss her so much.

As I was about to hit sent, I heard something from my window. It was a light thump that repeated it self over and over again. I quickly got up and opened the window, only to be greeted by Nari, who was throwing little rocks on my window.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"I just wanted to talk to you" She said, looking at me with a wide, yet sarcarstic smile.

I raised my eyebrows in curiosity "About what?"

She leaned forward "Tomorrow, in school, can you please stay away from me?" She asked 

I looked at her in shock "why?" I ask

"You're a very handsome boy and I don't want girls throwing themselves to me to ask me to set you up with them" She asked rolling her eyes. "I've seen it happening and let me tell you, it's not nice"

"Well..okay" I said, still unsure of why she asked me to stay away from her.

"Thank you!" She said before she closed the window and curtains.

So she wants me to keep away from her? 

"Guess what Nari"

"I don't follow the rules."

~.~

As me and Nari walked towards the school, I started talking to her and getting to know her better. She's not a bad kid, even thought she has been treating me like trash. I think that with a little bit of work I can make her open up to me.

"So you like SHINee?" I asked rolling my eyes. Of course she does. All girls love SHINee.

"Oh hell yeah! Taemin is going to be my baby daddy" she said wiggling her eyebrows. "Now let me guess? You like Yoona, or Sulli, or Miranda Kerr?" She asked turning towards me.

I laugh and shake my head "Actually I have a girlfriend" I said.

She nodded "Ah, I see" She said "What's her name?" She asked, putting her hands in the pockets of her sweater.

"Minah" I said smiling "We've been going out for a year"

Nari nodded again before she pointed to something in front of her "And here is Seoul High"

I look towards where she was pointing and there was the biggest school I've seen. There were about 300 people walking around, trying to rush inside the building. There were kids with guitars, books and paintings trying to get in to the building. It looks like its a very diverse school. I wonder if they have dance classes?

"Remember what we talked about? Outside the school, you can talk to me, but inside the school don't even look at me" She said pointing at me before she started running inside the building.

I sighed loudly and tried to find my way towards the office. Fortunately, some girls were more than glad on helping me find it. They kept on touching me and asking me question but all I cared about was finding the office to get my schedule.

When we finally reached the office, I got my schedule and walked towards my classroom. 5b. With the help of the girls, I was there in less than 3 minutes.

"We'll see you later" said one of the girls before they all ran to class. I smiled and thanked them before I walked inside the classroom.

When I walked in, I was greeted by hellos from the teacher and the guys and little squeals from the girls. I introduced myself as Sehun before I started looking for a seat.

As I was scanning the classroom, my eyes fell upon one girl whose face was hidden behind a big history book. She thinks she can fool me. I chuckled before I sat on the empty sit next to her and smiled

"Hello Nari, or should I say, Hello new classmate"

 

~.~