Chapter 1

The Window [on hold]

Sehun's POV

I sighed at the view of our new house. It looked nothing like the one we used to live in before. My old house was a modern two story house and this one is just an old trash. I got a feeling that as soon as I step in it, it will crumble down.

"Is this seriously the house?" I asked my mother, still not believing my eyes.

She smiled at me "Yes it is. It's lovely isn't it?" She asked, her eyes glistening as she looked at the house.

I stared at her, not believing what she said. This house? Beautiful? I think her vision must be bad because the house is atrocious. The paint job was horrible, it looked like it hasn't been retouched in century. The grass was over grown, and the ceiling looked fragile. Nothing about this house is appealing.

When my mother noticed that I was looking at her like she was crazy, she laughed and patted my back "This house is very important for me and your father. You might not understand why but when you're old enough I'll explain everything to you. I promise" 

  ~.~

On the inside, the house looks nothing like the outside. Sure, it might be filled with dust, but the colors and the way it's arranged it's not as bad as I thought. The living room was big, the kitchen was facing the hallway that lead to the rooms, and the bathroom was at the very end of that hallway.

"Why don't you go into your room. It's one of the biggest rooms in the house so I think you'll love it" said my dad as he put down a box in the living room. "Its the second room to the right"

I nodded and made my way towards my room. The door was white with a huge design on the middle. It looked like a cartoon or a super hero. I couldn't see it correctly but it did look interesting and cool. Maybe I'll try to fix it in the future.

Opening the door to my room, I was greeted by a wave of dust. I started coughing loudly as I made my way towards the only window the room had. I quickly opened it and put  my head outside the window to breathe. Can this situation can any worse? The only thing that could ever top this ty house is a dumpster.

As I was trying to get my breathing back into normal, I noticed a window right in front of me. The blinds were close, but I could tell it was a room. The blinds were pink with white stripes so it definitely was a girl's room. Are rooms allowed to be this close to each other? If I leaned forward and extend my arm, I could touch the window. 

My thoughts were interrupted my a strong vibration on my tight. I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and checked the name on the screen. "Minah" it read.

I smiled and quickly answered the phone "Hey, baby." I said.

"Baby! I miss you so much!" She said. I could hear the sadness in her voice and that just made me feel worse than what I already did. It sounded scratchy which meant she has been crying all night.

Minah is my girlfriend. We've been together for a year now and I can honestly say that she is everything I want in this world. She is smart, beautiful and funny. What else could you want in a girl?

"I miss you too." I said, trying to hold back my tears "Don't cry anymore, okay? Spring break is here in a couple of weeks so we'll see each other okay?" I said, trying to make her feel better.

I heard a sniff come from the other line and my heart just started hurting even more. She doesn't deserve to be suffering like this. She's too good of a woman to be crying.

"Okay." She responded.

~.~

After talking to her thirty minutes we finally said our goodbyes. It felt so good talking to her. I felt as if my day just got 100% better.

As I was about to put my phone down, I received another call. I checked my phone and on the screen it clearly read "Baekhyun"

I quickly picked up my phone and screamed "My homeboy!" 

I heard a laugh coming from the other line, making my day even better than what it already is. I've missed my best friend so much. We've been together through thick and thin. He's the reason of who I am today because if it wasn't because of him, I would be making bad choices right now. Two years ago,  when we were just friends, I got depressed. I tried to make myself feel better by drinking and smoking until he saw me on the streets with a gang asking them for money for cigarettes. 

Baekhyun saw what I was doing and he quickly grabbed my shirt and dragged me out of there. He took me to his house and talked to me about how stupid I was and how drinking and smoking is not the solution for anything. That night I realized that I needed to get my together and I owe it all to Baekhyun.

"My little chicken nugget! How's the city? Do you like it? Have you seen a y mami?" He asked almost running out of breath.

I laughed loudly "The city is beautiful but my house is , and I haven't seen a y 'mami'. and you know that even if I see a 'y mami' I woul-"

My conversation with Baekhyun was interrupted at the sight of the curtains of the room next door opening. Slender fingers grabbed the curtain and put them aside, revealing a young girl. Her hair was tied in a messy bun. She was wearing a pink tank top with white short and her face didn't look happy at all. 

She opened up the window and leaned forward. You could see that she was sleeping since her hair was messy and her face puffy. I have to admit that she was cute. Her nose was small and her lips were pink. Her eyes were brown and big which I find very adorable in girls. Well, that was the first thing that I liked about Minah.

"Excuse me" She said, eyeing me up and down. From the look on her face, I know she found me attractive. Her eyes moved from my bare arms, to my bare shoulders, then to my eyes, nose, and lips. I held down my chuckle, trying not to make her feel embarrassed.

"Yes?" I asked, putting my phone down. This is such an inconvenient meeting. My mother told me that she was planning on going to the neighbor's house tonight to introduce ourselves, I guess I'm already ahead.

The girl cleared and looked away as if re thinking what she just did. I laughed quietly before she turned her face towards me "Could lower your voice. People are trying to sleep over here" She said, rubbing her eyes.

She thinks I'm stupid. I know she's not rubbing her eyes because she's tired but because she's trying to hide her blushed cheeks. I can still see the redness on the sides of her face because her hands are small which does not cover up a lot.

"Of course" I said, with a smile.

She put her hands away from her eyes and nodded before she shut the window and the curtains. I stood there for a while, analyzing what just happened before I laughed. Tonight's meeting will definitely be interesting.

Picking up my phone, I heard Baekhyun click his tongue and say

"You meet at y mami, didn't you?"