Aight?

L.O.L
Jiho couldn't get Kyung out of his head. Whenever he tried, the redhead would sneak into his head. Laying like a starfish on his bed, he could not fall asleep. He wanted to feel Kyung on him again... Wait what?! The bleach blonde shook his head. "Zico...?" The latter looked up to see the short Taeil. The black haired male bowed and waddled over. "Boss. That guy from before.. He..he could join us. Then maybe we could be a real ga-" "We are a real gang! Just not considered one. Did you find out who he was?" "His name is Park Kyung. He's been on news a few times. His father is rich. He was disowned for being gay, yesterday. The day we met him. He is currently-" Taeil was cut off by hearing a loud 'oof' along with a 'Is that all you've got?!' Who could it be this late? Zico scrambled to the door, running out the den shirtless, ink showing. He blinked in confusion when he hit true street. Another gang was in his territory and beat ling the out of a familiar. One guy, bald and buff, was holding Kyung in a lock whilst another was bringing hell down on his face. "What is the vaukt code?! You gay !" He yelled. "As opposed to a straight ?!" Kyung hissed back, spitting in his face. The guy in front drew his fist back and down at Kyung's face. SSCCHLAP. Kyung felt no pain. He looked up, bloody, bruised face and all and saw in front of him a bare muscular back. He looked up further. Bleach blonde mop still styled in spikes. The guy who was to punch Kyung blinked and pulled his fist out of Zico's grasp. "Zico. Leader of the infamous wannabe gang Block B." He smirked. "We are more of a gang than yours will ever be. We work for money, not steal it from a Kyungcumber here." The tall guy nodded to the bald one as he dropped and kicked Kyung. "We'll be back." Kyung coughed a little blood and held onto his stomach. Zico stared down at him. Was this the sane person as before? His heart pinched, seeing thus shortness in pain, hair redder with blood. He bent down and gently lifted him bridal style. He would have slung him over his shoulder but he was in too much pain. Kyung closed his eyes, melting into the warm arms. Before he knew it, he was fats asleep, nuzzling into the bare, warm chest if Ziaco.