How i fell in love

Running Away

"I always found it hard to fall in love. I am really picky and have weird tastes but my second last year of high school was one of the most amazing one. I fell in love with the most magnificent person in the world."

 

"What a cruel world." I said to myself while in front of the door of my class. Everyone was noisy. "Hey Hani! Come here!" Some girls were chatting and Yan and his squad were again making fun of Kang Suk.


"Why do i have to stay in this school?"  I let out a long sigh and went straight to my desk. "Can you move?" I asked the girl sitting on it. "Oh Kiseop! Long time no see!" she smiled. "Stop trying hard i don't like you" i rolled my eyes and moved her from her seat.
"Ok ok sorry!" she said. "Look, i know you're good in science! What if we meet one of these days and you teach me something about the cells" she came closer to me and put a finger on my tie. Girls scare the outta me sometimes

I took her finger and placed it on her shoulder. "What if you study by yourself and one of these days i'm going to examine you?" i tried not to stutter. She bit her lip and made a big smile. "Of course!" she said satisfied. I was a little perplexed. What did i do wrong? 

That day nothing of special happened. Mrs. Ahn asked us how our vacancy was. When it was my turn i only said "I went to Busan". Which was not true. That summer i've auditioned for all the companies i could find, but none wanted to hire me. 

Being in a good performing school gets me nothing and i think my mother was right when she told me to don't waste money to be in here. I seriously need to get into a company or i'm out. The problem is i don't even know what i do wrong. I've heard comments like: "Your looks are not one of the bests" or "Your dancing is mediocre" or "You can't sing" or "You don't have the personality to be on stage, you're way too shy". 

Well i'm sorry if mom born me with a big nose that girls seem to like though, my dancing isn't mediocre i can dance better than most boy groups out there, well it's not like everyone can sing in kpop and sorry if i tried to be polite and seemed way too shy in front of you. I'm not even shy i'm just so done with everything happening to me! 

Sometimes i would like to scream and let all my feelings out but all i can do is shut up and wait for my moment. 

"Kiseop can you clean the eraser please?" Mrs. Ahn asked me. I bowed and took the eraser. "Why is she always asking me to do it?" I opened a window and started to hit the eraser on the wall causing all the chalk to fly on me. I took a pause because the chalk was getting in my mouth. "Oh my look at that!" I could hear some girls talking. "Whoa he's so cute" said another. I looked down and saw a tall and slim boy entering the school. "Why do i know him?" asked the girl. "He looks like an idol whoa." 

I closed the window and gave the eraser to Mrs. Ahn. I do know that boy but from where? I shook my head and went back to my seat. "Stop thinking about him Kiseop!" i told to myself but i couldn't. "Maybe it's just a coincidence!" but it wasn't a coincidence. The boy opened the front door of our class and bowed to the teacher. 

"Class please welcome"

"Kevin Woo" i whispered. 


Thank you for all your support so far! I'm keeping these chapters short for now but don't worry, soon i'm going to give you a long chapter to read c: