The Interview

Running Away

"And now let's welcome on stage Lee Kiseop!"
"Welcome welcome!" the interviewer greeted me. I was quite shocked at the amount of fans that came to see me today, there were chores of people yelling my name and lots of other girls yelling "Oppa Oppaa" like I would give a damn about them.
I smiled politely to the crowd and bowed, just so these crazy sites won't write I'm a rude person or other. I shook the interviewer's hand and sited on one of these comfy chairs they had there.


"So finally we got the chances to see you! I know you're really busy lately. You're filming for you next drama and working on your next comeback! Wow you must be tired" the interviewer broke the chores of the fans.
"Umm yes, hello everyone!" The fans spazzed one more time before closing their mouths.
"Well yes i'm really busy lately but to say the truth i'm not that tired, i do find the time to rest so don't worry about meee!" I said the last part in a aegyo-like voice just to give fanservice.


"Oh well you must be really active! Haha, so when's your drama coming out?" the interviewer asked again.
"It will come out either this January or February. I'd like to finish the filming before Christmas so i can spend some time with my family." I replied. Actually i am more than tired and i only want to stay home and eat all the day but i must "give a good example" to my fans so here i am, lying again.
"Your family must be really happy then! What about your comeback? Could you tell us a little more about it?"
"Yes of course, umm it's a song i wanted to publish some time ago but decided to don't because i wanted to improve the lyrics and the sensation the final song would give. This comeback is a really big one, so please anticipate it a lot!" i acted cute again. In 3 years of career i became quite good at acting cute so i don't have any problems.


"Good good" the interviewer giggled. "So let's move to more serious things. We called you here so you could answer to the rumors going on lately"
The interviewer gave me a silly look and smiled widely into the camera. Ugh, how much i hate these kind of people who always make fun of celebrities. They always know how to create suspense, what jerks. I nodded slightly. I knew what she was talking about.
"So! We know you never expressed your ideal type. Is there a reason under that?"
My smile froze. I bet i looked like an idiot in that moment. How clever should you be to ask such a question.
"There's no particularly reason behind that. I don't really have an ideal type. I can say i like girls with long hair but what if i'll start liking a girl with short hair? It would mean i lied right?" I said sarcastic. The fans giggled a little.


"Ah i see" the interviewer laughed. She's really good at faking emotions. Maybe better than me.
"Well i was just curious because, there are some rumors,that you once had a love story that didn't went the way you would had liked to" She smiled mischievous at me.
I made a big pause. The thought of that story still hurts me a lot. I was blocked. Should i talk about it or just fake a story? I mean it had been 3 years, no one would seek information about that.
"Yes. Yes i had a relation long time ago." i replied.
"Can you please tell us what happened?"
"Oh yes of course." i paused again. "I ran away." 
"Hmm? What do you mean?" I could see her eyes were more curious than first.
After thinking about it for some minutes i decided to give her what she wanted. A good real story.
"Well everything started when i was in my second last year of high school."