Locked Up (Wolf Ver.)

Locked Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: I don't know what to warn you. I just feel like I should.

 

"Hey~"

I stepped back, sensing danger from this unfamiliar boy in front of me. I knew that it was unsafe at this hour to be walking on the least famous alley in the city but I was let off from work late. He reeked of alcohol and smoke. It was nauseating. Every step he took forward, I took backward. He really stank.

He stopped and smirked at me. "Come on! I know you'll enjoy it!"

But before he could even move his foot, he passed out on the ground. I sighed in relief and annoyance. I wanted to leave his body behind but my logic said otherwise. I tried lifting his stinking body but I can't take the smell. I dropped his body. Why was I so sensitive now?

Then, on my peripheral vision, I saw a movement. "Hello! Anybody there?"

The silence answered me. This stinking boy was just one of the reasons it wasn't safe at night. But, primarily, it was because of the news and rumors of a lingering wolf in the city. Recently, there were hundreds of missing people. Some are found but only body parts left. They had examined every piece and concluded that it was somehow like an animal's work- closely like a wolf. They also found a 'saliva-like' fluid in each part, at least that's what the rumors said.

I called out again but this time, there was a sound of metal against damp concrete. I heard footsteps getting louder and louder. Having a sharp vision, I saw a silhouette of a guy.

When he reached the range of the single street lamp in the long alley, I was thankful that he was nowhere looking like this boy lying on my foot. The recent boy looked like a typical boy-next-door but more attractive than that. He has a boyish look that is both masculine and feminine. He looked trust-worthy.

"Do you need any help?" He asked. I was surprised with his slightly husky voice but it was gentle at the same time. It suited him.

I snapped out from my thoughts and smiled at him, hoping that I didn't look like a killer by doing so.  "Y-yeah. Can you help lift his body? I would like to put him on the side."

"Sure." He smiled back. He walked towards me but stopped when he was a meter away. He scrunched his nose and I watched as the rest of his face frowned in disgust. "He stinks."

I chuckled in amusement. So it wasn't me being sensitive but rather this unconscious boy just reeked. "I know right. You still want to help?"

He exhaled loudly and nodded. "Is he your boyfriend?"

"Oh! No! He was just a drunkard trying to hit on me but he passed out." I explained. He nodded. We lifted the body and moved him to the side, putting him on a sitting position. He would wake up with his neck aching. Not my fault he's too wasted though.

"Don't you think the city wolf will find his body?" He said as we stared at the drunkard. "Maybe we should put him in a much more secluded area."

I shrugged. "Nah. Do you really think it exists?"

"Yeah. I believe in werewolves too. I think that the one having a murder spree is a werewolf. Don't you think so?" We started walking away from the passed out boy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter